Went for a cruise to the coast

WildV6

Well-known user
Feb 2, 2008
Devon, UK
Hey All, Just thought I'd post up a couple of pic's of my Cougar down at the Exmouth coast. Thought it was a nice day for a cruise. Also one of the Frosty's I spotted in Exeter on the way back.

Cougar-Exmouth.jpg

Cougar-Exmouth02.jpg

CougarByTheSea004.jpg

Hey All, Just thought I'd post up a couple of pic's of my Cougar down at the Exmouth coast. Thought it was a nice day for a cruise. Also one of the Frosty's I spotted in Exeter on the way back.

Cougar-Exmouth.jpg

Cougar-Exmouth02.jpg

CougarByTheSea004.jpg

Wow.....you wouldn't recognise the Coug in the pic as Wildcat. Just goes to show how many mods you put into it Tim! o_O

I had only had the Wildcat just under 2 months when those pics were taken (Exmouth). The only mod then was the rear tail light lenses lol, other than that she was completely standard.

With apologies to the late Chester Bennington:

"I worked so hard,
To mod this car.

But in the end,
I could no longer own her.

I had to sell,
Which feels like hell.

But in the end,
John's her new owner..."

I have no idea what I am doing.

I met Alexei Sayle in Crouch End back in 1996. He was sat at the table next to me and my girlfriend at the time.

I wanted to discuss his Communist views with him, but it turned out he was too busy eating his £75 dinner and £250 wine bill with some Vietnamese prostitute that was most certainly not Linda Rawsthorn.