New to the cougar scene

N25gabe

Club Member
Jul 10, 2020
Aylesbury
Hi All,

Just saying hola, I inherited my late uncles cougar, low mileage been in a garage all its life apart from Sunday golf.
2.5 v6 1999 in silver. Only had it a couple of days, trying to go through the to work on list.
But compared to the diesels Ive been driving for the last decade oh wow that v6 is sounding lovely

- - - Updated - - -

IMG-2889-copy.jpg

Welcome to you and your tidy Frosty! Seems like you got a personalised plate with the car?

Also looks like someone did the lower grille for colour but didn't install foglights. What is she in spec?

Looks like V1 cloth and non X-pack maybe?

Thank you, it’s great to find a place that actually has an active following for a car of these ages.
The car has heated leather and electric driver seat. It does have front fogs. It came with a personal plate, was my late aunt and uncles names, I did photoshop N25 on the first bit though. Normally M4. Only thing which doesn’t look stock is parking sensor three black sensors on rear bumper which stand out.

The lower grill has been colour coded, and it appears bump strips have been added to the doors which I don't think was an option here? With the spoiler too it looks like your Uncle did some subtle mods himself? Looking good!

Hello and welcome aboard, that is a stunning and very clean Coug you have there. A good one to keep hold of.

so friday the old girl went in for an MOT... flew through it, no advisories!!!! he was equally as impressed as I was!