• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2021 - ADVANCE WARNING - 30/07/21 - 01/08/21

backseateducation

Club Moderator
Feb 1, 2014
Cornwall
After discussion with other attendees and the site owners, I've taken the executive decision to book the dates for Cougarfest 2021 on the same weekend at the end of July, 12 months from now.

The basics are as follows -

1) The dates are 30/07/21 - 01/08/21
2) The location is here - https://bramblewoodcaravanpark.co.uk/ (Prees, Shropshire)
3) You will be there (and don't give me any of that 'I don't like camping' rubbish, neither do I but I'm sure if I can stick it for two nights, you can!)
4) You'll enjoy it.

(y)

In all seriousness I want to see as many as possible. We've had a rubbish year this year for obvious reasons as far as events go, and we cannot afford to become an internet forum only. In my experience we both thrive and survive on personal relationships, and this kind of get together can only strengthen our ties. Ideally I'd like to see the majority of regular forum users there.
There's no need to confirm your attendance at present, this is just an advance warning. Thanks for your support.

MW

The owners were delighted to know that we have continued interest, and have booked us in.

I will be there. Thank you, Matt.

Ill be there Matt for the weekend with 12 months notice im sure I can book the time off.

Gives me 12 months to buy and learn how to use a tent too :LOL:

Hoping to make it next year all being well. Car or no Car.

I might have a pick up truck within the next 12 months. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
After discussion with other attendees and the site owners, I've taken the executive decision to book the dates for Cougarfest 2021 on the same weekend at the end of July, 12 months from now.

The basics are as follows -

1) The dates are 30/07/21 - 01/08/21
2) The location is here - Home (Prees, Shropshire)
3) You will be there (and don't give me any of that 'I don't like camping' rubbish, neither do I but I'm sure if I can stick it for two nights, you can!)
4) You'll enjoy it.

(y)

In all seriousness I want to see as many as possible. We've had a rubbish year this year for obvious reasons as far as events go, and we cannot afford to become an internet forum only. In my experience we both thrive and survive on personal relationships, and this kind of get together can only strengthen our ties. Ideally I'd like to see the majority of regular forum users there.
There's no need to confirm your attendance at present, this is just an advance warning. Thanks for your support.

MW
Thank you if goes ahead T429 JOF will be there, will need a tent space with electric hook up.

Reactions: Pid_16V
I wont be able to do this year as I am working, but my Cougar and I will definitely be there in 2022. enjoy. :)