For Tim.

Wildcat hated me, but I sure did learn to love that exhaust :LOL:

As if to make Tim feel worse, an old one of mine......sorry Tim :love:

John, I used Handbrake to shrink down my videos (from 290MB to 19MB for 3 minutes).

What on earth did you use to retain the high quality?

I didn't use anything, I just edited and uploaded at the original bitrate. Luckily I have > 20Mbps upload so isn't a problem (y)

Thanks guys, loved both vid's. You gave her a few beans Chris, good to hear her roar. I do miss that, you just don't get the same note from the Mondy, lol!!!! although I do like the turbo whistle (can only hear it if the windows are down). One day, I will jave another Coug, but it will never live up to Wildcat, well either that or my dream car....Mustang 5.0 GT, then that would live up to expectation lol!!!

Wildcat is quite a special little thing. She's a great car that's been well-maintained and has a very distinct character.

After so many years with Tiger I worried that Wildcat wouldn't stand up against her; lowered, noisy, none of my touches. I didn't really want to start again on the same model of car (building up Weiss after I got rid of Elcee was tedious in the extreme) but here we are, proving it can be done if you have the will.

She's not quite the car she was before, but her spirit and character is still there, and she's an absolute beast who loves being thrown around (safely of course).

She was built to be driven and loves to be pushed, you can hear screaming 'more, come on, I have more than that', yes, but darling Wildcat, you don't have the brakes to stop lol!!

Actually her brakes are astonishingly good compared to nearly every other Cougar I've ever driven - C1 or C2. The only one I won't make a comparison against is Goblin, but only because I never pushed that car to her full potential by a loooong way.

In any case, I've never had any cause to doubt her stopping power or duration. Never overheated her brakes the way I managed to on Tiger from time to time.

And if I ever do, I have two sets of Mk3 Mondeo ones to restore and work with.

Well Tony, I figured as how you'd prefer not to get her back with her roof stoved in and the wheelarches full of Hanslope. :p

I definitely enjoyed my time with her though. Inadvertently prepared me for life with Wildcat if you think about it...