MOT Passed today...

Nice one, Paul!

Of interest to all of us, what were the emissions like?

Quite good tbh Chris, I told the MOT tester the car had been stood for a very long time as I was a bit concerned about the emissions myself, when he hooked it up to the machine, he said after a few seconds that it would have no problems and he was right, it sailed through, can't remember if he gave me a print out (I was so happy it passed..) so I will check tomorrow and report back...(y)

In answer to your question Chris. Looking at the results, the thing I noticed was the Lambda result, I was below the required limit, but only just, but, a pass is a pass....(y) ... sorry about the wrong way round pic, don't know why it does that, this is the only site that I post pictures on that does this...:cautious:.. All other sites I am a member on I never have this problem, any idea's anyone... (mods..)
cougar C2 emissions result.jpg

Extremely healthy engine with an exhaust leak, would be my guess.

Check the studs/nuts/gaskets that lead from the precats to the Y-pipe. Also the manifold-to-head interface. Lastly, the sensors themselves I guess? Might just be sooting that will go away after a few good runs.