• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2020

backseateducation

Club Moderator
Feb 1, 2014
Cornwall
Advance warning of this year's Fest.
Venue will be the same as last year, Bramblewood Caravan Park in Shropshire
We've got the full rally field with electric hook-ups available.

https://www.bramblewoodcaravanpark.co.uk

Date similar also, from Fri 31st July through to Sun 2nd August. We booked this in advance last year just in case,hopefully it will work for the majority of people.

https://forums.ukcougar.club/threads/32569-Cougarfest-2019-Bramblewood-30-aug-to-1st-sept

If you're interested in coming please post below and I'll start keeping a list. I'd really like to make this a big, well-attended event with as many members as we can old and new. If you don't want to camp but just turn up for a day or evening, or don't have a Cougar anymore or in fact any other reason it doesn't matter, I'd like to see as many of you as possible.

Definites;
backseateducation
mako
jongibbon
mjp100drums
D1CKL
JoeJo
MrsGinja (caravan booked)

Possibles;
TopCat1127
burgie

Last edited:
Yes Matt me and my wife will be attending with T429JOF we will be camping for the weekend so will need electric hookup.

Still waiting for tony to get his name up, we need that awning ☔️ (and his presence and hospitality of course) [emoji13][emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon, I suspect that Tony has no idea whether he's going to even be in the UK, much less whether he can haul the caravan over to Brown Moss.

Having the caravan-and-cover was pretty great last year - it gave us a venue to chill out in and stroke the chikkins - but it's possible that we're going to have to create our own little enclaves this year, as we did the year before.

Whether we have a base or not, this is going to be awesome and I look forward to seeing you - all of you - there!

I was having a think about the 'drive around' suggestions made on a previous thread, possibly around north Wales.
Snowdon is only 70 miles or so away from fest location, so what would be peoples thoughts on having a drive out on one of the days?

Or maybe a day or 2 before or after fest?

Last edited:
We suggested doing a drive-out last year but for some reason we didn't even make it to the local pub!

Happy to go with the flow, but might not do a 140-mile out-and-back. I could probably maintain base-camp instead, like Paul and I did at the last Cougarfest we had at Grendon Lakes. Maybe get the BBQ fired up:

"Any news on those sausages, Chris?"

"Five minutes, Turkish!"

"It was two minutes five minutes ago!"

Guys, gonna have to suck it and see on this one, got Thundersport at Donny weekend before then Anglesey end of August..........that may well be more miles than even i could handle lol but will keep tabs and see whats going on closer the time, also Chris may just be a bit closer than he thinks if i get shouted to go fix stuff lol

Provisional for me........