• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2020

Not that I would encourage cheating them (and anyone who does is a moron) but they are shockingly trusting for these days. See also: the fresh eggs from their wandering hens.

What I loved a couple years ago was that one of us mentioning-no-names forgot to pay and drove off...and freaked when he got home. He thought that he'd done us as a club serious harm. Based on our advice he got in contact with them - hugely apologetic - and they were like, "This isn't any sort of issue. Thank you for your honesty!"

The site is fantastic and the owners are awesome. And for that reason in part, I'm really looking forward to this.

Me too mate, it's about time we had some kind of get together, I don't care if we sit in the field and do nothing as long as some of us at least are together.

I just want a pie that doesn't have kidney in it.

:edit: I'm joking of course! I want to see my friends. I want to camp and sleep on something inflatable. I want to make tea and cook a breakfast on a Camping Gas stove. I want to hear bugs bouncing off my tent, pattering like light rain.

I want to wake up at 5am with a full bladder and see a world covered in mist while I wander - stagger - to the toilets wearing nothing but pants and a t-shirt.

And then I want to spend a day with my friends. Drive. Walk. Pub. Talking silliness.

I need this, and so do you all.

I actually don't think theres anything wrong with what you've got.

I only bought mine from Tim in case it was going to rain, I needed somewhere to retreat to, and the double-layer would help. Not that it ever has rained on any Cougarfest I've been to apart from on the Sunday afternoon.

Possible for me and Kathy - not sure if for the weekend or a day visit as yet. Going to give Bramblewood a call tomorrow about caravan availability.

Well sir I appreciate that, but it's my once-a-year reality.

If you're unlucky enough to be awake at that time, you're gonna politely nod at my scrawny butt while I waddle to somewhere I can offload whatever unworldly mix of alcohol-and-diet-Coke I crammed down myself some 4 hours before.

And then I'll get the kettle on.

Guys, if this comes off, and I really hope it does, then if I can make it I have loads of our camping gear which will never be used again which I can load in to the boot of DG all being well, or if not then it'll have to be the Mondy. Either way, the stuff would either be donated to the club or personal freebies. I'll get parts info listed later but FYI the tent was sold a couple of years ago.

Sent from my Xperia 10 using Tapitap

Emma if you read this before my text can you let me or Bramblewood know if you did want the caravan for the weekend as they have people asking about it. Thanks.

Al that's a very kind offer thank you, the coolbox is still going strong too ;)

I have massaged them but unfortnatly the caravan is no longer avaible so I'll look at other accomnadation as I no longer have a tent.

I'll let you know. As the Caravan is unavailable then I'll just get my down in the car saves me pitching a tent and being in pain with my back with putting it up and taking down and everything else that goes with it lol. I'll have leccy as well as will need to charge my phone lol.

If you've got back problems Emma, I'm not sure that sleeping in your car is the best idea.

I have a spare 2-body tent that I'm not using anymore. Do you still have bedding and if so, do you want me to bring it?

Would be great to see you if you can get there, Tony. It's been like a year or so now? Can't remember when I saw you last. Or anyone else other than Lee/Lisa for that matter.

We'll need to talk practicalities though here... We have two gazebos - do we know where they are and what needs to get them there? Wildcat and I are happy to do haulage.