• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2020

LOL I double-beeped Mick at the A41/A5 roundabout to say goodbye, ("What's he heading for the M54 for? Oh well, he must know what he's doing I suppose. Thought he was going to take the toll though.").

Next thing I know he's behind me again on the A5 heading up to the M6 to pick up the toll. Now I don't know about you, but I love a single-type convoy, especially in something rare like the Cougar. Anyway, we sat at about 80-85 on the toll and it was glorious. And then within about maybe two miles of Tamworth he came past me like I was having a picnic on the hard shoulder. I will not guess his terminal speed 'cos I think he's got enough points already.

Also had fun pacing Andy and Jules at distance on the A41 until we hit that bendy dual-carriageway bit and... I just wanted to flex. Got in front of that damned caravan after the "overtaking at 2MPH" ass in the Peugeot moved left. Guessing you guys turned left at the A50?

After stopping to get a drink, I decided to take the cross-country route after all. Much better than the way up, especially after I decided to put my favourite live album on(y)
51KlqenP1ZL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

2021 thread incoming;)

[QUOTE

Also had fun pacing Andy and Jules at distance on the A41 until we hit that bendy dual-carriageway bit and... I just wanted to flex. Got in front of that damned caravan after the "overtaking at 2MPH" ass in the Peugeot moved left. Guessing you guys turned left at the A50?[/QUOTE]

We sure did, I told you he doesn't like speed didn't I ha ha x

LOL - You don't have to beat them up to have fun, Jules! I hope you and Andy had a great drive home.

I didn't mind being behind y'all, but I just love going through that double S-bend at speed, so that's where I hammered it. Wildcat needed it.

We are so pleased that we decided very last minute that we could attend for the day yesterday. It was great to see you all and meet Jules and Andy too. I can say that we felt totally relaxed and as Chris said it was what we needed in this current situation. Hopefully we will be able to catch up again this year. (y)

I mean, we're gutted you missed it too Tony! Not for that caravan of yours, but because the noise ASBO went to another family down the hill instead of us.

No but seriously, hope to see you soon - fix, fun or fettle. Take care and see you anon.