• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2020

Hope you all have a great time, weather or not if I can't there get tomorrow as uncle festa 3rd has decided he doesn't like this heat any more lol.

Sorry I couldn't make it as well. Some impressive cat line-up there. Hope you missed the worst of the downpours so far. Is the beer tent working OK and did you get the barbie?

Sent from my Xperia 10 using Tapitap

It was a great weekend as usual, despite being rather down on numbers, although I guess that's to be expected this year. Six of us camped, plus great to see others as day or evening visitors, and 99% of the time the weather held, including some very hot periods, the thunderstorms passed us by and clear enough at night for star and satellite watching.

Really great to meet new members Jules and Andy, not only seasoned campers but genuine nice people who fitted in just fine with several of the old faces (me included). We really didn't get up to much apart from sitting round relaxing, drinking and eating (thanks to Jules for a lot of cooking work!), but that is really what this weekend is all about.
I was really happy to see my fellow attendees after so long - I only hope we may be able to get together more frequently from now on.
Cheers!(y)

It was great to meet everyone. Our day guests and of course our weekend camp buddies. Everyone made us feel really welcome and at ease.

My love for Cougars has just gone through the roof. I really wanted to get myself a cute little puma but now I am thinking another Cougar may be on the cards. A his and hers I think is a must! Watch this space!

It was an absolute pleasure. Loved every minute of it. <3 Can't wait for the next meet! Thank you! x

Last edited:
An absolutely fantastic weekend with good friends, even though some were sadly absent for one reason or another. I'm so very grateful that we were able to pull this out of the bag despite these "challenging times" and although I won't speak for the others, this was something that I definitely needed.

Special shout out to Andy and Jules for fronting up to this most intimate of club meets as their first direct experience of us... I realise that coming in (almost totally) cold can be a real challenge, especially when you have no clear expectation of what it's going to be like. Instead they both fit right in and made themselves thoroughly welcome with Services To Bacon And Eggs With Squirty HP Sauce, (I think the Queen has a medal for this? Mick doesn't, but apparently he doesn't know where the A5 turning is, so don't listen to him) as well as saving us the bother of setting up the BBQ and burning it clean.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself.

iVWRbDH.jpg

Great chill out weekend with some of the usual suspects with the addition of new buddies Andy and Jules who are top people!! Special thanks to Jules for looking after us!! Chris I was so engrossed in getting passed that friggin tanker who was steaming my clams that I nearly landed up in Wolverhampton!! Lol [emoji23] Roll on the next meet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Can't disagree with anything that has already been said, great to see everyone again and great to have 2 new members that fit in so well.
Roll on next fest and can I reserve the spot next to Mick again so he can get a good close look at the Roush kit I'll have fitted on the Melina by then. :):beer:

c169696ec0622c408bfb2d62e7716628.jpg

Glad you made it home safely Jon, but I know deep in your heart that that kit would look so much better on my ride rather than yours mate!

Between you and me Dan, I didn’t want it anyway, I don’t want to look like a boy racer if you know what I mean!![emoji23]