Merry Christmas UKCougar (Treats Inside)

elipton

Club Member
Jul 9, 2014
Suffolk/Essex Border
Hi everyone! I hope you're all well. 2019 draws to a close, and I've been on the fringes of the community with a busy life to adapt to once again. Sorry about that!

So this Christmas, I tried to get a bit arty, and produce some cool car graphics for the key members, iconic cars and for people who've helped me in the past. I've missed some, obviously. If you would like to nominate an extra car from other influential members, please do! If I've made any mistakes (from the photos I could see), please also mention. I've done my best to do your cars justice.

Here goes:

Starting with Al's beautiful Cougar.
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-04.png

Chris's Tiger. We're all sad to see here go.
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-03.png

A well run site. Here's to you, Quicksilver.
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-09.png

Grateful for the exhaust mod a couple of years ago. I hope I got Goblin right - she's changed a lot over the years.

FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-10.png

A stunning Ebony, and in Chris' masterful hands. Here's Wildcat.
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-11.png

Ricky's amazing track tool.
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-05.png

The Lister Storm. Love the design of this car, and it's adventure last year.
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-06.png

I know very little about this one, but it's a very cool Melina. Jon Gibbon's.
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-08.png
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-12.png

Leave it to Matt to whack a pair of rally lights on a Cougar. Love how it looks too!
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-07.png

Included Dick's Cougar. This would have been a tough one if the bodykit was still on!
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-02.png

The much-loved Dominatrix - and given how many blokes she's had spellbound on here - it's an apt name.
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-13.png

And Rana, with the preferred rims and nose grill. Fingers crossed we get back to here.
FORDCOUGAR-Compiled-01.png

That's the lot! Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:
Very very good, loving your work. V666CGR is now on my ebony C2 but I still have the Melina and cant bear to part with her yet. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t replace but if you can add that would be awesome. Now ebony with red GT stripes [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my word... Thank you, Olly; I'm gonna save all of them!

:edit: If I may make one suggestion though... How about C15RMP, the beautiful Melina owned by Rich, then some bloke called Steve and now by Noel? If only because she would be the only one in this gallery with the US-spec tail lights, and I certainly think she's beautiful.

Oh, and thank you for your kind comments about Tiger and Wildcat!

Oh my word... Thank you, Olly; I'm gonna save all of them!

:edit: If I may make one suggestion though... How about C15RMP, the beautiful Melina owned by Rich, then some bloke called Steve and now by Noel? If only because she would be the only one in this gallery with the US-spec tail lights, and I certainly think she's beautiful.

Oh, and thank you for your kind comments about Tiger and Wildcat!

My pleasure! I dont suppose theres a project thread for it is there? I'm going off pictures and discovering that Photobucket is useless.

Mate that's brilliant!
Just the inspiration I need to get my hands dirty to get the Zetec through another MOT.
:cool::cool::cool:

My pleasure Matt! Kick ass with her :)

All the pic's look great, especially Wildcat. Well done Olly and can see you have an eye for detail, as can see you even captured the Cougar head on the front wing. All the pictures do all the Cougars justice. Brilliant mate, just brilliant.

Olly, Steve Morris' time with C15RMP/W685KRM is here:

https://forums.ukcougar.club/threads/30084-Steve-s-new-Cougar

If you can make a distinction with the US rear lamps mine also has them.
Mine also has blacked rear-side windows if it's not too much trouble to add them.

Thanks again for your efforts. (y)

Will do mate, the original post will be updated when they're done :) Thank you for the link too!

All the pic's look great, especially Wildcat. Well done Olly and can see you have an eye for detail, as can see you even captured the Cougar head on the front wing. All the pictures do all the Cougars justice. Brilliant mate, just brilliant.

My pleasure!

Brilliant job!!

Cheeky question tho, any chance of Goblin with it's spoiler fitted?

I know it hasn't been on there a while but next time it surfaces it will be ;-)

No problem, Tony. I actually designed it with the spoiler included, but noticed it gone in another photo so the spoiler is a spare asset on the asset!

Tony, he might not know what that big hoop looks like - do you have a side-on pic of it?

Olly, if it's any help, in profile it looks like a rounded Celica GT4 spoiler from the side, but proportionally the same on a Cougar.

:edit: Oops! A little bit late!

:edit2: Every time I look at these, I see another bit of detail and that's awesome. Even that tiny rectangle of primer on Goblin's offside rear. Everything from our aftermarket wheels to Matt's foglights are represented, and I'm really blown away!

:edit3: But I will point out that Wildcat is very lowered. I don't need/want to you redo her but in reality she's more like MOE.

:edit4: Holy crap, Olly even put in the foglight masks.

Last edited:
Thanks Chris! Tried to do everything that makes each car special!

Before making and uploading edits, I'm just compiling a list of requests to do it all in one.

If there are any requests for larger format images, I can do that too. These are 1920x915px, but I can blow these up infinitely if anyone wants a printable version.

Mate, you've done some amazing work and captured the chraracter of these silly old girls in a modern a skillful way.

If there's details/edits that you feel you need to do, please know that you did a proper awesome already.

And as much as I love what you did for Tiger and Wildcat, Goblin is my absolute favourite!