new arrival

What a rare beast!

Not the prettiest car in the world, but it's a happy, capable thing. I've been privileged to drive one and it's about as close as you can get to a Lincoln Town Car in this country.

Read the wickepedia reviews, very funny, but I love it!
I think the estate looks better than the saloon.
Gutted I can't make it to Fest Chris, hope to catchup soon,
cheers to all,
Wil

AAH the famous wide mouth frog. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it's not one I'd buy for its face. I too have driven one, it was a lovely car, and the boot area is humongous. The one I drove was borrowed from a friend to impress Mrs Mabo, I think we both preferred his Corvette but Mrs Mabo did jump out of her skin when I floored it and the V8 roared. She still married me, eventually.

Nice Ford, is it rarer than the cougar ?

Yes, well spotted they are ST200 wheels, I need some 'Ford' caps for them, trying to find some'original' ones...

Cossie Scorpio estates are now very rare, (like C2 Cougars!),

it pulls like a train and very smooth, apparently when they left Cosworth they were around 300bhp, not sure if you can tune them, I hear all sorts of stories....

Is this the one with the 24v b.o.c. engine Will, or the b.o.b. engine? I put the earlier one (boc engine) from a Granada into my capri my few years back, they went very well indeed.....(y)