Review: 4/5 Juga Ceramic Spray

Rickysmith189

Club Member
Jan 10, 2016
Sandbach
I’ve been saying for ages I’ll get around to writing a review about some of the gear I use, now time is starting to be come on my side I figured why not... Some of you know that I am sponsored by Madcow but these reviews will be 100% genuine and those that know me, will hopefully vouch I will not mislead anyone into false purchases..
Dont believe me? Drop me a PM and I’ll send you a sample at my cost...

first product up is Juga Ceramic Spray, do not confuse Ceramic Sprays with Ceramic coatings - They are different despite what people claim.

whats the difference?
Ceramic Spray is more forgiving and can be applied in any environment (Never direct sunlight)
ceramic coating will require fully cleansed and prepped paint work

https://www.madcowuk.com/collections/ceramic/products/juga-veneer

In terms of the product
Cost - 4/5 - 1 500ml bottle will do 2-3 cars easily
Ease of application - 5/5 - Spray on wipe off
Longevity - 4/5
Gloss - 4/5

Process to apply is as follows (There is wiggle room if your short on time)
Fully wash car (Fallout remover on paint too)
Clay
Polish
Glaze
Spray on the Juga and wipe off almost immediately, no curing time needed... This will save a massive amount of time and energy over waxing...

if applied correctly you can achieve at least 3 months protection under normal wear (I am at 4 months on the XC90 and still going well)
You can reapply at each wash if you wanted to give that perfect protection...

C868E3EE-5693-4544-BD03-A593CD8BF053.jpg
BECDC6AD-ECF5-46B1-8275-E29C3E74FC73.jpg
DC679183-72BE-4090-BA31-4B342C4479D2.jpg

Remember - You get a discount by using the below link -
https://r.efer.me/1232275112003

bring your Cougar up here Dan and I’ll happily start you off ;)

She does need a good going over!

giphy.gif

Anyhoo.......I got a few bits from Madcow ages ago when I had Wildcat. I've only used the Mojito snowfoam and Candy Bath shampoo and it is good stuff. Speaking of which, I'm running low on snowfoam :eek:

Well, I'm always up for trying new things, and since I've seen the quality of your cars Ricky, I'm more than happy to trust you on this.

Just pulled the trigger (Thank you for the discount code! I hope that me using it benefits you in some way too of course.). It's even on sale at the moment, so I got it for just over £11 with £4.80 delivery.

Can't wait to see whether Wildcat or Tiger benefits from it more, but either way I've been saying for years that I should try some sort of glaze rather than a wax. I'll let you know how I get on. (y)

Thanks Guys
Chris, you aren’t on Facebook but there was a competition running for who got order #2000, check your order number ;)

you got it, I’ve been told some extra goodies will be included ;)

Hi Ricky - got mine through today, but I didn't get any extra goodies so I suppose it must've been a Facebook thing. Oh well, look forward to trying it out this weekend!