UKCc Events Co-Ordinator vacancy

poose

Events Co-Ordinator
Club Moderator
Jun 19, 2012
Haydock
I wont bore you too much but due to work commitments and now being the main carer for my mum my ability to attend meetings is very limited and I feel it is a bit unfair for me to organise events and then not attend and expect other people either to take charge of the tickets or for me to post them out incurring cost to the members.
I am happy to see out this year but was wondering if anyone would like to take up the post I will of course help as much as possible anyone willing to take on this post.
I have enjoyed the challenge of the job and giving something back to this great club. (y)

I would like you to know that despite your lack of attendance, your attention to this role over the last few years - which gave us so many show opportunities - has been brilliant. Thank you.

This is a difficult role to fill at the best of times, so good luck to you and your mum.

Well this is interesting. I don't think we've ever had two people going for the same position.

Since we don't generally act as a democracy as such, it'll be interesting to see how this works out. I don't expect any sort of fight of course, but someone has to give way.

:edit: I've just realised that Noel is backing Matt for this. LOL

I would like to thank Phil (poose) for his sterling efforts in the role of Events Coordinator over the last few years and to welcome his replacement, Matt (backseateducation) into the role. (y)

Good luck. :)

Congratulations Matt, or is it commiserations? Maybe both? [emoji38]

Sent from my Mate 20 Pro using Tapatalk

Cheers guys, I'll see what I can come up with.

I see I've also become an honorary Old Fart, I though I'd have to wait til my impending 40th but pleased to be 'in' :LOL: