T113CNO Melina cougar

Franspeed

Well-known user
Feb 23, 2014
Nottinghamshire
Just spotted the above reg cougar in an online auction, not e bay, not looking in a very good state tbh, I have checked the reg number thread and I can't see it listed,looks like this one is going to the breakers... there were some engine parts missing and both rear lights had been removed.

LOL

Still, a decent parts car I suppose. Might even be worth a punt at that price for the interior and whatever body panels can be salvaged.

Shame it was killed at such a low mileage though. Wonder if it did something expensive to the owner? ::edit:: MOT history seems to suggest body rot.

And what on earth is going on with that upper front grille?

Non-Cougar alloys (Mondeo?) some missing centrecaps.
Description states 5-speed manual but after seeing the steering wheel with cruise buttons, looked harder at the gearshift and it's an auto - that may be useful for cruise adapting a manual.
UIM missing; seems upper grill also missing.
Glass on the dash and driver's seat; drivers door window smashed inwards, (keys missing) vandalised or stolen-recovered?

NO just means "Somewhare in Essex". Paul's was probably a fresh-off-the-boat and I agree with the seller that it was a Ford management (or a bank manager) car.

OO and AR were the same.

According to google fu NO is Chelmsford as is mine ( HJ )

Heres the list ive found if anybody else is sad like me and interested :)

MlOvOf5.jpg

80SPJQd.jpg

gJbDMth.jpg

x5orV8X.jpg

Im sure they did Mart :) Somebody around here said something along the lines of our cars are a club too and us humans are unknowingly doing there bidding by bringing them back togheter

LOL Dan, that was me.

Incidentally, I am reliably informed that the Cougars all made landfall at Southampton. And there is a 1-in-4 chance (because there were four people taking them off the ships) that your car was driven by one of my colleagues, whose job it was at the time.

I'm guessing that the high number of Chelmsford registrations is because of Dagenham.