Got Amazon Prime? Need a dashcam?

Mako

Club Member
Feb 6, 2011
Milton Keynes
You could do far worse than this. I've just bought one for Tracey.

Full HD (1920x1080), an insane 170-degree FOV (so it covers side impacts when some assclown t-bones you), a G-sensor which locks recording when an impact is detected and - more importantly for when you're driving in the winter - infrared night vision.

No GPS (and therefore no speed measurement) but reduced from £130 to £32??? It's a no brainer. Nobody should be without a dashcam at this point.

Also, have a look at the "Frequently bought together" suggestion - 32GB memory card for a few quid, giving a total price of less than $40. Get 'em while they're hot, people! Prime has totally paid for itself many times over for me in the last 7 months.

Looks good Chris. I have both front and rear mounted dashcams, they are invaluable, as that what helped me with my collision in 2017. Rach has a front mounted one in hers too. If it wasn't for already owning a dashcam, I'd definately buy that one. Can't believe how cheap it is. Damn good value.

We've installed and tested it this evening in her Q2 and it's really good. It switches itself off when the car is shut down, (because the Q2 removes power when not running and the camera senses that. The Cougar still powers the socket so it stays on) but if you shoulder-barge the vehicle it starts up and records what's going on around it.

Once we've spent some time with it, I'll do a proper review. Might be too late to get it and the memory card this cheaply though.