• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2019 Bramblewood 30 aug to 1st sept

I'll be bringing my usual camping equipment with cooking equipment lol, new tent should arrive tomorrow so I test run it over the weekend in kings bromley.

Theres the big gas BBQ we used last year that they keep in the barn [emoji106]

Sent from my Mate 20 Pro using Tapatalk

Agreed, John. That was really wonderful of them to provide that for our cook-out on Saturday night.

Emma, I would love a slice of your ginger cake!

I might need a hand putting new tent up please, depends on if my leg/knee is any better. I will be going for spin out to llangollen canal which is close by on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Yay I have my new tent just gotta look for somewhere to test it out to make sure I have everything I need lol.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Hey Emma, I hadn't appreciated just how close this site is to Wales because I am geographically bewildered. Do you have any recommendations of places to go over the border, since you mentioned Llangollen?

Also, of course we will help you set up. That's what we do and you don't even need to ask.

What time is everyone arriving on Friday?

As I'm part of Canal and River trust and I enjoy walking along canal I decided to look at the nearest canal I thought it would of been shropshire union canal but it's llangollen canal thats nearest to where we are camping, Now that you meantion it Chris I'll have a look on CRT website and a cool canal walks that I have. There is national nature reserve close by as well.