I'm coming back!!!!!!!

How is the little ******* I am guessing he's still got the taste for blood after attacking me every time he saw me

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
'Cam belt replaced 2017' ?

Is it just me, or is that just an immediate "Walk away"?

Seller: "I know what I've got!"

Me: "N...no, apparently you don't."

srXtkq4.jpg

I have to be honest, I have never had a problem with the MTX-75 unless it's below -10[SUP]o[/SUP]C and I'm trying to find 1st.

*Clonk*

Or, I didn't put enough force into the gearchange - being casual - and missed 2nd or 4th. Everyone in a 100-foot radius got to hear some filthy grinding. FILTHY GRINDING.

Is it just me, or is that just an immediate "Walk away"?

Seller: "I know what I've got!"...

Do you think he suffered this ? :
6- The hydraulic strutswhich keep the boot open are beginning to fail. (every now and thenthe boot lid will come down and knock you on your head.)

as:
Air conditioning whichis 'cool' rather than 'ice cold' so could do with a re-gas.
and
Air conditioning whichis ice cold.
Since the tailgate struts are one of the cheapest and easiest replacement jobs on the Cougar (especially if you source Steve's Citroen equivalents!) there's no excuse ;)

Agreed Norman. Anyone else triggering on the aircon problem? Like if it's such an easy and cheap thing, why didn't you do it yourself?

Ugh. #Jalopnik

It's the old 'only needs xyz doing for MOT' thing.
If it's that simple, why haven't you had it done so you could sell the car for more money with a full test?

I noticed the aircon discrepancy and also wondered why anyone would include in the For Sale blurb the fact that they had originally purchased the vehicle 'to charge up and down the ring road' at the weekend?
Said ring road is plagued by roundabouts, several of which also have traffic lights on them, so you can imagine what it's been treated to.....

Previous post edited.
I realise you've been on a long holiday Dave but we do still have rules regarding unacceptable language.
apologies Al I suppose I hae been at the station for too long as that seems very far from bad language for me but I will make sure I go into choir boy mode for any future replies [emoji56]

Got some quotes coming in for a full strip down and rebuild with a complete respray and the full engine swap and ouch!!!!!

...that seems very far from bad language for me but I will make sure I go into choir boy mode for any future replies [emoji56]

I've always been a bit miffed about how strict this forum is about profanity. But to be fair, we're no worse off for it and if I want to curse like a matelot, I can do so at the meets (as long as there aren't children around).

Got some quotes coming in for a full strip down and rebuild with a complete respray and the full engine swap and ouch!!!!!

As above, I think you left here just after I arrived, so you may be unaware that we completely stripped and resprayed a Rover Tomcat. Total cost - including replacement trims - was the thick end of three grand. Might seem excessive, but anyone who has seen that car in the metal will tell you it was worth every damned penny.

Re getting bodywork done, just done some research on this for my cuz, so we need to have a beer or three lol

I'm in! For the beer at least.

Full strip down and rebuild you could easily do yourself with a bit of help, if you took a week off you could get it stripped down to the shell ready for dipping or blasting (which ever way you go) then get it sprayed and back together then its just the engine work though that depends on what your planning to do