I'm coming back!!!!!!!

Recently, or a few years ago? Dave broke an Amazon C2 with a 5-stud hub (and brake) conversion from a Mk3 Mondy. He couldn't sell it for the money he'd put into it so, sadly, it had to be broken. It didn't make sense otherwise. It never does.

As an aside and unless I'm remembering this wrong, he's an airport firefighter. The 737 I was on literally taxied past that car some seven or eight years ago? Thank you to him for being on shift while I was sitting in an aluminum tube loaded with kerosene that was about to launch itself off the tarmac to Cyprus.

Yes John.........

Blimey Chris, didn't realise that.

In Daves usual guise he's got some barking ideas lol hopefully one or two may come to fruition :)

PS it was a C2 he broke, with 5 stud hub conversion, 220 lump, LSD and if i recall a quaife box but i may be wrong

Tony, that spec sheet definitely demonstrates why he had to break it. No way would you get the money back (even if all you did was fit a Quaife diff).

I can confirm it is the one from Wales chaps.

I am in the process of chasing up some donor engine options from a bit mental to full blown tonto!!!!

Just waiting for email replies.

I am still after anyone who has any skill with photoshop to shade the car in with the same colour as my bike if possible as this is the next big step to consider.

Sadly Chris we can't park out the front of the station anymore Chris but yep that was me with a 220 3 ltr lump running 5 studs on 220 rims and a quaiffe lsd with vortex centre box and blue flame back end

I am still gutted that I had to break her but sadly it wasn't possible to keep hold of her.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Car should be turning up on Wednesday and I'm popping down the garage to go over a few ideas.
Sadly the first dumb idea has been discounted so onto plan B [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

How do chaps apologies for the delay. Just a quick update as to what's going on.

Sadly MOE has been badly bodged by the bodywork company that repaired the sills and Nick found the true extent when he removed the side skirts last week. The car is rotting badly so it is going to the big scrap yard in the sky but everything that an be salvaged will be getting put onto a couple of pallets and i'll be getting them shipped down south in the next few days.

It looks to Nick like the engine isn't all that is it cracked up to be as he's said it looks like there are far to many 2.5 bits on the engine but we will know for definite when it comes out this week as well.

The green one is in great condition apart from the engine which will either get MOE's one if it is any good or it will get a new 220 donor lump.

I'll stick with the green colour now and basically try to recreate my old car before I stupidly broke her for bits after the manifold cracked.

just a few that Nick sent me that show why she had to go
20de6e868b5f038f2a73c671e143feb6.jpg
a7bbfd26df52366d62cb30e3be6663fd.jpg
a4b81e2fd4012ae59304c3772abbf4ec.jpg