I'm coming back!!!!!!!

That "HN51 YOD" reg rings a bell....... *scoots off to the Reg Numbers thread*

Edit: Nope, it's not in there. Definitely rings a bell though. :oops:

I like the look of the £1,000 one in belper and the paint and engine are not really going to be an issue if the figures come back and they look as healthy as I hope they will.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

This is Jim's old car which he sold to his Mate Alan......it's a good car and has the Blueflame still fitted, it's on Eibach springs I think, it also had a new alternator last year.

- - - Updated - - -

pic of her here (we lowered it later that day) with the Amazon I briefly owned...quite odd seeing it on those wheels which are currently on my car!

35600678301_4b55f21a70_c.jpg

Amazon green. I still think is the best colour . Was thinking of selling mine but I don't think I could part with it. The cleanest one I have seen underneath . Be hard to part with . [emoji53]
d7573b061c54a12d273658c3504c1178.jpg
79f264ca831389e30c153ade5b0df76d.jpg

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm contemplating a colour change as the whole body will be getting stripped or dipped anyone good with photo editing software

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Al maybe you can help me as I'm trying to find my old thread about the hub conversion but it doesn't seem to show up anywhere when I search for it and a link in a different thread where a guy asks about it says I dont have permission?

It works okay for me, should work for you as your green so a paid up member too.

Can you see the rest of the members only area maybe something wrong with your account

Dave, can you view ANY of the "HOWTO" sections at all? I think i found the error but i need you to clarify.

edit:

SORTED: You should be ok now Dave. For some reason you had no access to the "Members area" (y)

Looks like I've just bagged a cougar.

Time to get stupid

WOOHOO

Standby for loads of piccysin the next few weeks hopefully

I don't know you Dave, so I wouldn't dare call you stupid.

But if you want to cross that bridge and invest good money in a 20-year-old car again, I've got your back. Just don't go 5-stud again, okay? (That was you wasn't it?)

5 stud is a guarantee mate as the 220 wheels looked gorgeous on the cougar and I've got a couple of calls to make tomorrow to see if what I'm thinking of is possible mechanically and financially lol