I'm coming back!!!!!!!

dyg3474

Club Member
Mar 26, 2008
Welwyn Garden City
Hi guys it's been a long time and hopefully a lot of the old crowd are still on here.
I'm looking into another mad cougar project like the last one but with a few twists.
Do any of you guys have any bits that might help me if my project takes off. Things like front strut brace, a catfabs removable rear brace, rear light covers, top wing rear spoiler etc.

Hello Dave, long time no hear but pleased to see you might be rejoining the forum with another 'project'. (y)

I'm sure you'll find some of what you're looking for on here.

Have you told Tony yet? :LOL: :LOL:

Hi Andy

I've not given him the good news yet but he will be happy to hear that most of the prospective work is already in hand so he will have an easy one this time and I promise to not start buying up the rest of the available cougars and storing them on his drive anymore especially auto boxes ;-)

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Funny you should mention it but I am looking at recreating the old girl with a few possible extras as even after all this time I still miss it and while I had the old girl it was shed loads of fun to drive as Tony will vouch for.

Glad to see your still on here Al I hope your cougar is still going strong and I am very interested to see what youve been upto in the few years I've been away as I was always amazed at the mods you came up with.

Another mod you say?

tumblr_ls4n1bG1Ev1qaid3h.gif

Once I get a few things in place and the final sign off from the boss I am hoping to be getting back to pretty much where I was before I broke the last one but i am looking to crack on with a full strip down restoration job first as I would be looking to keep this one for a lot longer.

Don't worry if everything goes as planned I will be chucking up loads of photo's etc on a new thread but needless to say the first mod will be those st2220 wheels again!!!!

Reactions: tiff
Oh crap!! :LOL:

Not another 220 conversion in the pipeline is it? :LOL:

No it's my turn :)

Welcome home Dave, I'm pulling up a chair and getting comfy for this one!

And a beer or 6 lol

It's got to be green mate as that's by far the best colour [emoji6]

Obviously!!!

I think there are loads of bits of my old car and huge spares stockpile that I had floating around the forum

Think most are here lmfao

And NO I haven't got room lol we got some catching up to do!!!!