• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being Slefish, Bramblewood is about half hour from me!
Probably the only show I attend that is anything less than 3hours!
(I know not on the same scale ask Dick) but this way means if the family want to come, we can take both cars while being cost effective

Honestly, the couple that runs the place are just the most wonderful people.

Maybe they've had some sloppy car clubs since we were there (we were their first and did them proud) but I hope they remember us. It literally was the best 'Fest I have ever been to.

Only date available in july/august is Fri 30th August to sun 1st September if that suits I will confirm with bramblewood.

Ford Fair is the 4th Aug and Blackpool is 15th Sept

Provisionally I am in but obviously depends on 6 weeks holidays...

Its going to be chilly lol

I think everyone needs to make a quick decision on Bramblewood! Otherwise we’ll miss that date! Also other places will have advanced bookings as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm there, Mick. Quite happy for it to be the end of summer (thank you Poose!) and I'm not so sure that it'll be too cold. It'll be the end of summer and perfect for us.

This is one of those times where some context would be good.

:edit: Oh... I get it now Al. I will keep you and Vonny in my heart, my friend.

Provisionally booked but will need to know for definite in the next few days to confirm it. Thanks.

Have up dated list with people interested for Bramblewood for the only date available, if you can keep me up to date so I can get back to them soon to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.