• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

poose

Events Co-Ordinator
Club Moderator
Jun 19, 2012
Haydock
Its getting near that time to arrange this years fest and decide a venue and date.

Last years event seemed to be favoured by all who attended so could be put forward as a possible venue,

https://www.bramblewoodcaravanpark.co.uk

Any prefference on venue let me know and possible date for it, ususlly July or August.
Can you let me know if you are interested please and when and where is best for you.

Link to last year below,

https://forums.ukcougar.club/threads/31619-Cougarfest-venue-3-5th-august-2018

[/FONT]
POSSIBLES

backseateducation - no preference.
MrsGinja - no preference.
Everton - no preference.
Quicksilver
Rickysmith189 - no preference
procomm
mjp1000drums - no preference
Topcat1127
rikedwards - not 4-7 july
DICKL - no preference
Mako - no preference
burgie

SUGGESTED VENUE BRAMBLEWOOD POSSIBLES
Fri 30th August to sun 1st September

willeaper
Mako
mjp100drums
jongibbon
backseateducation
MrsGinja
Rickysmith189
rikedwards
procomm
D1CKL
everton

<strike></strike>
<strike></strike>

Last edited:
I'd be more than happy to return there Phil. No date preference for me, I've got no firm plans for this summer and I'd rather work around UKC stuff anyway.

I'd be more than happy to go there again, no dates prefered as I can book it off anyway if I'm still at that hole lol. x

I'd go there again it's on my doorstep...
I'd possibly suggest 2nd until the 4th as being selfish it breaks up the 6weeks nicely...
But again, open to any dates and cant see any being an issue

We are possibles depending on date

Bramblewood was very good last year

Attending Festival of Speed 4th to 7th July so that weekend is out for us

I'm in, no matter what date.

Would love to go back to Bramblewood if we can get in - I honestly can't think of anywhere better and more wecloming.

I have emailed Bramblewood to check its all good to go and will then look at sorting a date out. (y)

Well Mick, 'Fest is one of those meets where you're never going to accommodate everyone's needs - much like Brexit.

I fully support the idea of everyone being on-board, especially if the location lets them do so, buuuut... in reality we need to compromise.

For what it's worth, the (very central) Northamptonshire ones suited me just fine, but I'd rather drive for two hours to get to Bramblewood. It's a better location, we were hugely welcomed, and it gives me a great excuse to get the old girl out on the road. Tiger leaves Milton Keynes like twice a year!

Matt, it's great to have a portable house, but what did you do in there other than sleep? Wait - don't answer that.

I'm going to buy a new 2-man one simply because one of the poles snapped. I don't need to take a living room with me on the one day per year that I camp out.

Status
Not open for further replies.