Should I or shouldn't I?

Damian

Club Member
Jan 20, 2019
Devon
I have a quandary i hope the collective can help me with.......

I am looking forward to a trip to the castle combe event on the 30th of this month. Although I saw all the posts too late to show my new baby off (2.0 C1 in black bought in January), just the though of showing it off in the carpark to a few car nuts makes me smile, I also have 3 bits of bodykit (advertised in freebies) that I would love to give to a good home and could bring up in my van. What should I do, Discuss..........:oops:

Well, it's unfortunate that you were too late to come along with the club. Frankly I wish that you could've because I like meeting new people.

So you might not be able to show with us, but I think it would be great if you came to the show anyway, parked in the public spaces or whatever. We'll definitely come and see you and your car!

Just my opinion.

You could still go along as a passenger if anyone is willing to give up a spare seat to the circuit. Tea, bacon and cars (and hopefully some sunshine too). [emoji106]

Sent from my Huawei P10 using Tapatalk

Damian, there is still a chance a spare ticket will become available.
If you're coming on your own would the body kit not fit in your Cougar so you could bring it anyway? I don't think I'm the only one to have transported a complete spare interior in a Cougar and that was with a passenger.

However you get there you will be more than welcome to visit the club stand to say 'hello' and grab a cuppa and a bite to eat. (y)

Edit: or do as John suggests ^ :)

Last edited:
Thing is I may have 2 passengers so i'll have to think. I will only bring it if somebody says they want it! Thanks for all your suggestions though and any more are very welcome. I am really looking forward to meeting you all.

- - - Updated - - -

A spare ticket......?

Damian if you can get to Badminton by 7 I'm sure we can squeeze you in to other cars, I've got three spare seats and the boot is quite big:LOL:

I am very thick (granted) but post 57 doesn't say there is a ticket, just that there might be. Anyway as long as I'm allowed on the stand to gorp at others cars I'll be happy! The other occupants of my car (and hold on to your hats) aren't THAT bothered by the ford of my choosing and therefore may want to see other (inferior) automobiles. I know I know....some people have no taste!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that is your local track isn't it...! Thank you for the offer, but I am travelling up probably with either a damn bodykit or 2 passengers (and want the world to see my shiney shiney motor) I might as well drive the other few miles. Bloody nice to offer though Sir

Bring your passengers (assuming they want to come along) and have some fun.

If you have things to give/sell, I think we can do that later.