Went for this, came back with that.

Pid_16V

Admin (Uncle Al)
Club Admin
Nov 20, 2006
Mansfield (Robin Hood Country)
Yesterday (Sunday) i had to force myself to go into Mansfield as i needed some water, the de-ionised variety and the cheapest i could find was at Sainsburys. After trawling the isles i finally gave up and asked this guy where it was, he dutifully led me to the tools/car care isle (i know it wasn't there last time i looked :eek:). He pointed to the 2.5ltr containers and i asked, "have you got any more?" his reply, i'll go and check, how many do you want, there's three there" my reply "I need eight of that size" his responce! :eek: " i'll go and check" Anyway he came back, "sorry that's all we have atm". Ok so i dragged the three containers off the shelf but then noticed two more hiding behind the blue deisel stuff so now i have five in total. Still not enough, i need at least 20ltrs. Luckily, Halfords is just across the road from here so i nipped over there and bought 2x5ltr @ £3.50 per. Btw the sainsburys stuff was £1.50 per 2.5ltr.
Some water for a machine soon to be put into action :cool:
DSC_0018.jpg

While i was walking towards checkout i spotted this stuff, Tyre Silk and knowing the price of the spray bottle variety it looks like a good deal so yes i bought it :)
DSC_0019.jpg

I know we've all done it, gone out for stuff and returned home with a load of either different stuff altogether or something else that you never even dreamt of buying until you spotted it.

It is worse when you go out for something specific and arrive home with something else, having forgotten all about what you originally went out for. Been there, done that. :LOL: