New cougar owner needs help!

Maybe its me but ive never seen the need for a cupholder in a Car. The passenger footwell does a good job of holding a bottle of water :LOL:

Thanks man, that looks great. Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe the !st bit for a start, but U.S e bay sounds like the place.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, ordered a mondeo cup holder. Should be here next week. I will be bending your ear for idiot proof fitting instructions please. many many thanks

Hello and welcome aboard Damian. I'm an ex-Cougar owner, miss her like hell, but she's gone to a good home. Where abouts in Devon are you? As I'm down near Plymouth. Still got a few Cougar bits including a full leather interior if you are interested? (Free to a good home). Cheers, Tim

Hiya Tim, I am around the tavistock area so its good to know i'm not all on my own down here. What other bits have you got still?

cheers

Right then, I have received my mondeo cup holder in the post so now i need halfwit proof instructions on how to fit it. Whenever you feel pity!

Cheers pal.

Just to put me out of my misery, has anyone got a picture of one of these cupholders in situ ? I am somewhat bemused and initially thought you were referring to that thing between the rear seats ! TIA - Noel

It's the first one mate. I find myself with abit of time at the moment as I'm a gardener so plenty of time to hopefully do some jobs on the new car. I have also been offered a body kit, I haven't seen it yet and i don't think it'll be to my taste, but is there a demand for them nowadays? I would swap for a couple of bits if you know anybody. Details and pics to follow.

cheers

Hi Tim, when you said you have a few bits what else do you have please?

- - - Updated - - -

Hiya mate, now I have the cup holder I am awaiting any instruction on how to fit it. Do you know anyone with a rear subframe for sale? i also need a "sump pan" and a small triangular plate from the end of the gearbox....! Mine has split. Any ideas would be goovy. cheers

Good point Matt, mine is like that and I have a spare gearbox in my 4x4 parts that has the same problem. It seems about 50% of them have that issue without any harm occurring...

Ah great news, thanks for letting me know so quickly. Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

I bloody love this forum! Cheers

It's all in the name!

Apropos nothing,
But while digging around into old posts I have found that I'm NOT the only bloke on here called DAMIAN! I mean really people. Its even spelt the same (the good way....with an A)