• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest germany 2019

RedCougar

New user
Apr 15, 2010
Hamburg (Germany)
I would like to invite you to the Cougarfest Germany 2019

It will be the 15th anniversary and we will have a great program.

Maybe it will work in 2019 with guests from the island :beer:

Also discover the brand new website for https://cougarfest.de with all necessary information :cool:

For the admin: Please move the topic if it is not right here. Thank you

I have been thinking of coming over sometime since I saw it I think on YouTube, and just saw this post. I would be interested for 2020. Joe

Some of the pictures would make you think that this is enormous, but others that it is a quite small and intimate gathering. I think I prefer the latter. However, the website seems to be somewhat in limbo and has not perhaps been updated in a while ?

Some of the pictures would make you think that this is enormous, but others that it is a quite small and intimate gathering. I think I prefer the latter
This year, 85 cars from different countries were at the Cougarfest: France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Poland, Czech Rep., Austria and of course Germany :cool:
One person from UK was registered too, but unfortunately he did not show up.

However, the website seems to be somewhat in limbo and has not perhaps been updated in a while ?
The last uptdate on the website was 3 weeks ago. I have inserted the last pictures in the 2019th gallery , some videos added and put some pages into sleepmode until 2020 (e.g. registration, programm ....)

Last edited:
Joe, I would be really interested in going but it's only a week or so before I'm due to go away on holiday and I'm afraid I can't stretch to do both. :(