Sad sight

What a state she's in, really needs a loving home to bring her back to life. Why do people do this to Cougars? Anyone out there going to grab it and re-energise her?

God knows what the underside must be like. Shame though, I suspect if its already in the yard the documents will have been processed and it can't go back on the road(n)

What a state she's in, really needs a loving home to bring her back to life. Why do people do this to Cougars? Anyone out there going to grab it and re-energise her?

Went to see it today, definitely beyond saving, looked like it had been parked in the sea for the past 6 years.

I went to see it as part of my ongoing quest to find a front mudflap, original mats and a decent drivers seat, no flaps, no mats, interior was surprisingly good condition, but sadly not leather!!!

Went to see it today, definitely beyond saving, looked like it had been parked in the sea for the past 6 years.

I went to see it as part of my ongoing quest to find a front mudflap, original mats and a decent drivers seat, no flaps, no mats, interior was surprisingly good condition, but sadly not leather!!!

No winglets either.