New owner again.

Keith.P

Well-known user
Jun 5, 2013
Hertfordshire
I owned a Cougar v6 that ended up going to a member in M.K. as the gearbox packed up, I have missed that cougar ever since.
I have had two other cars since the cougar, a bmw coupé and at the moment I have a Peugeot 406 pininfarina coupé, but they are nothing like my old cougar.

I have had my eye on a friend of a friends cougar for some time and now he is selling it.
So i went and had a look at it today, it's pretty much the same as my old one, 2000, V6 2.5, Xpack, Auto, sun roof, heated screen and so on, just like my old one, with no mods, just as standard, but green, not silver, like my old one.
One good thing, it was cheap, but even better than that, its only done 48k. :eek:
Just a week or so and it will be on the road, with me driving a Cougar again. :)

Welcome back, once bitten by them you always end up back with at least one.

Thanks for the welcome, obviously I haven't got the car yet, the car was supposed to be mint, when I looked at it, one door had a large dent in it, which put me off at first, so the owner is having it fixed and he is paying for the repair, not me.
When it's fix, I will collect it.
Now mods, can you still get hold of the US grills for a 2000 model, as that and the old badges and indicators will be the first to go.
I don't have access to all of this site any more, as I haven't posted on it for some time, I suspect.

It needs a good clean inside and out and I would like the Mercury grill and rear badge if possible.
Lucky I kept my last cougar radio and a six cd front loader radio.

IMG_1603A.jpgIMG_1604A.jpgIMG_1606.jpgIMG_1607.jpg