• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest venue 3-5th august 2018

poose

Events Co-Ordinator
Club Moderator
Jun 19, 2012
Haydock
Thought it may be easier to start another thread to decide on the venue, date is set at 3-5th August.
So far
Bramblewood Caravan & Camping site Whitchurch, Shropshire has been suggested, I have contacted them giving rough numbers of 7 - 10 tents and they have confirmed the rally field is free for that weekend but will need notice to book it asap. Cost is £ 11 per pitch per night or £ 13 with electric hook up, they have been very helpful when I contacted them and do not require deposit to book it but just need numbers confirming, what do you all think.

http://www.bramblewoodcaravanpark.co.uk/

[SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]
From: info@bramblewoodcaravanpark.com <info@bramblewoodcaravanpark.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2018 10:58:14 AM
To: 'phil c'
Subject: RE: Bramblewood Caravan Park</info@bramblewoodcaravanpark.com>

Good morning

I can confirm that the rally field is available for the dates you have requested 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] to 5[SUP]th[/SUP] of August.

The cost would be £11.00 per night without electric and £13.00 per night with.

If you would like to book it please let me know.

No deposit required, please just confirm you are coming and keep me up to date with numbers as you have them.

Best regards

Steve & Sandra Coffin

Bramblewood Caravan Park
Brown Moss Nature Reserve
Whitchurch
Shropshire
SY13 4BU

01948 665399

INTERESTED -

confirmed
backseateducation - 2 nights
mjp100drums
-2 nights[SUB][SUP]<strike></strike>[/SUP][/SUB][SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]
Mako - 2 nights
PID_16V -2 nights poss 3<strike></strike>
D1CKL =2 nights
MrsGinja =2 nights
Willeaper - 1 night sat poss sun
Procomm -2 nights[SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]
Everton - 2 nights
catamount - 1 night fri
<strike></strike>
<strike></strike>

possibly
Rickysmith189 - 2 nights poss
<strike style="background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position-x: 0%; background-position-y: 0%; background-repeat: repeat; background-size: auto; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: 100%; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: normal; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px;"></strike>

Burgie - 1 night poss[SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]
<strike style="background-color: transparent; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: line-through; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;"></strike><strike></strike>
<strike></strike>
Interested

FlamencoAssasin - 2 nights
<strike style="background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position-x: 0%; background-position-y: 0%; background-repeat: repeat; background-size: auto; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: 100%; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: normal; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px;"></strike>

Last edited:
Looks good to me! Nice part of the country, has all the amenities, is in the middle of a nature reserve. I'm happy with that.

Sounds good to me, although unsure if I would camp at this point being only 30min from home, but 99% sure I would...

Doesnt someone come from whitchurch on here? Sure ive seen it in their location?

Looks good. I'll see if I can do this, it'll involve dropping the wife and child at the in-laws on the way down so might only be one night, but would love to make it.

Thanks for sorting this out, the location looks perfect. (y)

So from my reckoning the following are considering attending to camp ?

Mako
Rickysmith189
backseateducation
mjp100drums
Dabooka
Procomm

Last edited:
Haven't camped for years, but will certainly try and attend, if not for both nights, at least for one.

You got everything you need?

Oh, and I've just noticed that this is 3 days after my MOT is due. Might have to get it done a couple weeks early just in case.

Looks like I need to buy a tent!

To be fair... I have a 12 birth one... anyone wanting a room is more than welcome haha....

- - - Updated - - -

Well, failing that, I'll borrow T's Octavia VRS which is due to arrive at the end of July, and she then gets to drive Jinxy for the weekend like she should.

Either that, or she can keep the Octavia and I'll take Jinxy.

:devilish:

I swear I get more and more Jealous... asif that Passat wasnt nice enough!