• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest venue 3-5th august 2018

I think there’s a barbecue on site that we can use! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im sure the site owners mentioned this in an email i will trawl through correspondance when i get time to see, i can always ask the question.

Oddly enough I'm really looking forward to the camping part of this, mainly because it's a good excuse to buy new stuff, I've even invested in a mains power kit and electric coolbox, stove, cooking gear etc.
Might have to have a dry run in the garden one night:giggle::LOL:

If I had the dollar I would buy a electric cool box but I don't have the means to buy such luxuries lol I will still be bringing my electric hook up cable and socket extension lead lol. As I'm thinking of bringing Matt's (aka Ginja) laptop to try and get his photobucket account sorted.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Contacted site you can have barbeques as long as you stay off the grass, there was no mention of them having one that the club could use though.

Have we got a definate list of attendees yet Phil, and for how long?

Will give it a few more days and update the list as had some pull out, list in first post not too far off, around 10-11 for the 2 nights prob 1 more for the odd night.

Ive up dated attendees let me know if Ive missed anyone or got it wrong, from my reckoning 6 definates for 2 nights, 3 possibles for mixture of 2 or 1 night and 4 interested
for mixture of 2 or 1 night

Are dogs allowed?
Thinking of bringing this champ
View attachment 11164

I can ask but looking at feedback yes.

[h=2]What our customers are saying

[/h]

lovely peaceful site, new owners very pleasant & obliging great pub in ash the white lion is well worth a visit back in 2 wks with grandkids there is a local airfield not far away and from the site you can watch parachutists training. audlem is a lovely place to go and when busy watch the canal boatc navigate I think 15 locks.nice pubs, cafes and a fish & chip shop as well the local nature reserve at brown moss is ideal for walking the dog

I'll start my packing Wednesday night or Thursday. I'll make the ginger cake on Wednesday so it's nice and fresh ready for the weekend.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk