Back to Black

mousedown

Well-known user
Jun 7, 2010
Newcastle
Hi Guys, I'm back. Well that's been some departure. It was never ever intentional...things just got in the way! New addition to the family , job moves, multiple house moves, a wedding ... thins have been extremely hectic. I never mean to just vanish, but life just kind of takes control sometimes. Apologies for just disappearing like that. Hope you understand , it was quite rude on reflection :(

I'm considering myself a new owner now, so posting on here. I still have the c2, somewhat neglected on the drive. She's been sat undriven for an entire year now. I would never ever sell, so what better time to dust of the sheets, and get her up and running again. I know the battery dies, the discs have likely pitted also.

Anyway, just wanted to reach out to the friends Ive made over the years here and give wave. Hope everyone is well. Had a quick look over the posts. Very good to see all the familiar names. :)

Reactions: TopCat1127
Hey Chris, welcome back matey. I know exactly what you mean with life taking over. Unfortunately owing to circumstances beyond my control I have had to let my coug go to a new home, which I'm pleased to say is John - Everton, so staying within the forum. Anyway glad your back and will be giving your Coug a 'Spring clean' and get her back running and being nice and shiney.

Reactions: mousedown
da60e175801d9d7d41096b5e24f02f10.jpg

5 years without moving, now off she goes!
Let’s see what kind of condition is under there [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk