• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougar fest 2018 poll for date.

poose

Events Co-Ordinator
Club Moderator
Jun 19, 2012
Haydock
Going on the info given I have now put up a poll of the most popular dates, they all got 7 people showing an interest, it will run for 7 days and hopefully then we can have a date set, please only vote if you plan to attend the event to camp.

Thank you for this, but please don't be offended if I don't vote and skew the results.

My on-call can be a bit odd, so I'll do my best to fit in with whatever is decided. Pretty confident I'll make it but I don't want a say in the chosen weekend.

Thank you for this, but please don't be offended if I don't vote and skew the results.

My on-call can be a bit odd, so I'll do my best to fit in with whatever is decided. Pretty confident I'll make it but I don't want a say in the chosen weekend.

I'm in the same situation so won't vote but will wait and see what is decided (y)

And the winner is 3-5th August, need to sort a venue now, any thoughts.

Thanks have messaged them re cost of the rally field.

Thank you! This could work out well! Selfishly, it's far enough away to be a good, worthwhile trip, but close enough to not be a monotonous motorway run.

The facilities look comprehensive too, so that's a major bonus for anyone turning up in a car without a caravan.

I'm happy with this if we can do it!

Rally field is available at £11 per pitch per night or £13 with electric hook up. Just waiting to see what deposit is needed but prob have to be quick on it with it beong august. Soon as i know will post up but if you could give me an idea if this is a goer.