Review: 5/5 SGS 3 Tonne Heavy Duty Trolley Jack

After speaking to SGS today the cause of the issue has been found, the fill bung had perished which allowed air into the system, they are sending me out a new bung FOC which should sort it (y)

Well new bung fitted and topped up and bled the oil and its now working like a charm , very impressed with after service from SGS.

Now if it will only stop raining so I can actually use it :LOL:

Well I have to add my voice to the above, received the above jack and 4-ton axle stands on Friday and I can't fault the operation or quality. I haven't used them in anger yet but I'm sure I won't have any trouble.

I want to take this opportunity to say to the community at large... Your car can kill you.

And that death could be instant. A sump to the face while the front wheels are off, perhaps giving you coffin face like you got spanged with a waffle iron.

Or it could be slow and painful as a sill crushes the life out of you and you scream for help from someone who just...isn't there.

Work safe, work with a buddy, and don't put us in a position to come to your closed-casket funeral. We care about you, okay?