• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2018 - interested parties.

Understandable but the club have members from all over the country and a lot of them go to Castle Combe each year. South Wales is 45mins drive on the M4 into South Wales. Once you are in this area, there is so many things to do and see that cost nothing at all, all free of charge. Something to think about for sure. Change and change of location for this event is a good thing. Just hope you get the over all support for it this coming year.

I get that Peter, I'm just saying out of the two Ricky posted the northern of the two would be my (selfish) preference :LOL:.

I've spent many happy hours in the south, having family from Cardiff. Carmarthen and Pembrokeshire are lovely.

The venue for the fest is open to suggestions but please only from people who are actually going to attend to camp at the event, the suggestions I put on are by no means where I think it should be held. Wales was mentioned and I had a quick look and put them up for an example.

Love to attend depending on final date as away two weeks in august

Will add you to the list, what weeks cant you make, sooner we have an idea when most people can attend a date can be set and a venue sorted. (y)

I get that Peter, I'm just saying out of the two Ricky posted the northern of the two would be my (selfish) preference :LOL:.

I've spent many happy hours in the south, having family from Cardiff. Carmarthen and Pembrokeshire are lovely.

Selfish for me too as Northwales is on my door step, but I have no objections traveling further for the right place.... I mean look at Scotfest, A good 350mile for me but we do it because its a fantastic weekend with fantastic company....

Personally I think the 2nd of the 2 I copied from Phil seems like a good venue and a good location (well as can be expected)

With all events, some will travel further than others.

My vote goes to:
http://www.cenarthcampsite.co.uk/index.php

As Phil has stressed, Unless we sort something soon we risk loosing the weekend

Apologies to you Peter. I've seen you offer it before and seen that offer declined, so I thought I would mention it.
To be honest Chris, I have not actually ever offered to host a Cougarfest before, so no apology needed at all.
I have offered to host the club Xmas function twice and for various reasons which we will not go into here it was not short listed.
Yes I do have all the things you could ever want to host this event and then some more.........
Every-time I try to get people to come my way various things always get in the way. So unless someone from the clubs admin or moderators approach me and directly ask me if I can do anything with this, I will remain on the sidelines for now.

To be honest Chris, I have not actually ever offered to host a Cougarfest before, so no apology needed at all.
I have offered to host the club Xmas function twice and for various reasons which we will not go into here it was not short listed.
Yes I do have all the things you could ever want to host this event and then some more.........
Every-time I try to get people to come my way various things always get in the way. So unless someone from the clubs admin or moderators approach me and directly ask me if I can do anything with this, I will remain on the sidelines for now.

But this is where (In my opinion and my opinion only) Why would the club approach you?
It has been asked several times for suggestions to be posted here, if you want to host it and want to prove why we should have the xmas meal at yours this is the perfect chance....

I dont see any reason at all why it would not be considered.... There is very limited suggestions so far....

Summary - Get it done already lad! No one is going to force you ;)

But this is where (In my opinion and my opinion only) Why would the club approach you?
It has been asked several times for suggestions to be posted here, if you want to host it and want to prove why we should have the xmas meal at yours this is the perfect chance....

I dont see any reason at all why it would not be considered.... There is very limited suggestions so far....

Summary - Get it done already lad! No one is going to force you ;)
I have offered twice before to host an event, both times I got over looked.

Stop living in the past, you have your chance now to put a valid case forward to host Fest.

No one is going to beg and I doubt anyone will 'private message' you...

I very much live in the future my friend. There was a time when it matter to me, now it does not.
You could tell that from my attendance at Combe, I kept a very low profile all day, spoke to very few people, upset nobody & gave my car quite possibly its final outing.
My business is growing all the time, serving record numbers of people each week on a Sunday. As I have said many times before, hundreds of people come through my door each week, I am good at what I do, and when I say I could host any event in my sleep I really mean it. All these people can not be wrong.
If the club wants to consider coming to South Wales then I am all ears. Even if they do not want to come to me I will still be available to help with suggestions of places to visit in the area as there are so many and most are free of charge.

No one is questioning your business!
Ill make it simple,
Facilities:
Local attractions:
Any restrictions:

If your interested in hosting fill those in, if your not im an sure no one will hold it against you.

No one is questioning your business!
Ill make it simple,
Facilities:
Local attractions:
Any restrictions:

If your interested in hosting fill those in, if your not im an sure no one will hold it against you.

Everyone knows the answers to all those questions in this club already lol. I am available if needed. I will leave it there for now. I will not do what happened last time and put everything into it for it to get over looked. So if the club is struggling or can not find somewhere that suits everyone then there is an option available if required.

It's always good to know we have a saviour. UKCc will make the decisions based on it's subscribers views. This thread will NOT become another F7OUD debate. If it's not constructive or relevant dont post.

Unable to commit at this time - totally dependent on dates etc (my on-call and Kathy getting holidays from work). Will wait and see what is decided on and take it from there. Interested though (y)

I will give it until Thursday or Friday and put a vote up of the most popular dates to vote on and then need to decided a venue.

Going on the info given I have now put up a poll of the most popular dates, they all got 7 people showing an interest, it will run for 7 days and hopefully then we can have a date set.