• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2018 - interested parties.

poose

Events Co-Ordinator
Club Moderator
Jun 19, 2012
Haydock
As its not that far off from this years fest, usually July or August time, I have put this thread up to gauge interest for it and to see what would be cost effective depending on attendees.
If anyone has any suggestions as to what they would like that may increase attendance, I know people have enjoyed Wil hosting the event for the past few years but not everyone likes camping or the geographic location may not suit them,so if you are genuinely interested in attending please let me know and we can then look at where the event could be held if it is going ahead.

INTERESTED

backseateducation
Mako

mjp100drums
burgie
MrsGinja
TopCat1127

Procomm
Dabooka
Pid_16v
Rickysmith189
Quicksilver
catamount
Munchkinone

JULY -
6-8 -
Rickysmith189-
backseateducation -
Mako -
MrsGinja -
Pid_16v
catamount
mjp100drums

13-15 -
Rickysmith189 - quicksilver-
Mako -
MrsGinja -
Pid_16v -
TopCat1127
<strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike>
20-22 -
Rickysmith189-
backseateducation-
Mako -
MrsGinja -
Pid_16v
mjp100drums
<strike></strike>
<strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike>
27-29 -
Rickysmith189-
backseateducation -
Mako -
MrsGinja -
Pid_16v

<strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike>
catamount

AUGUST -
3-5 -
Rickysmith189-
backseateducation -
Mako -
MrsGinja -
Pid_16v
mjp100drums
catamount
<strike></strike>
<strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike>
10-12 -
Rickysmith189-
backseateducation -
Mako -
MrsGinja -
Pid_16v -
TopCat1127
catamount
<strike></strike>
<strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike>
17-19 -
Rickysmith189-
backseateducation -
Mako -
MrsGinja -
Pid_16v
24-25 -
Rickysmith189-
backseateducation -
Mako -
MrsGinja -
Pid_16v -
TopCat1127
catamount
<strike></strike>
<strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike><strike></strike>

Last edited:
Oh yes. In. Like. Flynn.

It would be great if we can do this at Wil's, if he's happy to have us there and if the majority of us agree. But I'll also say that if the location is up for comment, I'll keep an open mind.

If there are other suggestions that work out for the majority, I'll still be there. I'll watch the way this thread develops with interest.

Also: Thanks once again, Poose.

Oh yes. In. Like. Flynn.

It would be great if we can do this at Wil's, if he's happy to have us there and if the majority of us agree. But I'll also say that if the location is up for comment, I'll keep an open mind.

If there are other suggestions that work out for the majority, I'll still be there. I'll watch the way this thread develops with interest.

Also: Thanks once again, Poose.

Thanks Chris, yes would always go with the majority but good to throw it out there.

Thanks Chris, yes would always go with the majority but good to throw it out there.

Honestly, you don't need my approval but I think your approach is the perfect way to democratise this. And I really appreciate what you've taken on.

Good luck!

Happy to attend if the date falls right, Wills place works for me but its on my door step so to speak so the camping part does not matter.

Thanks to Phil for starting this thread.
I have really enjoyed hosting Cougarfest, and we've had some brilliant times here!
The pics tell it all (or almost!).
I think it is time for a change of venue, so let's see what comes up.
cheers,
Wil

Thanks to Phil for starting this thread.
I have really enjoyed hosting Cougarfest, and we've had some brilliant times here!
The pics tell it all (or almost!).
I think it is time for a change of venue, so let's see what comes up.
cheers,
Wil
Thanks Wil, people do seem to have enjoyed the weekends hosted by yourself but as you say sometimes its good to shake it up.

Happy to attend if the date falls right, Wills place works for me but its on my door step so to speak so the camping part does not matter.
Hi and thanks, no disrespect intended but I am looking for interested parties who will be looking to stay over at the event and as Wil has said it may be time for a change of venue so would you still be interested.