Trip to Oxford to view possible FREE cougars

Is that the same place? When I was there last a couple of weeks ago only the bodykitted T-reg was there, the one with the ultra-dodgy MOT had gone.

Another Faceache appearance, shame about the comments though.

Here's the thing. Car people are really cliquey. Just ask a Ford guy about a Vauxhall, or a Nissan guy about a Ford. Generally speaking, car people are just as bad as Christians and Moslems when it comes to the various sects. The needless aggression is really something else.

So as it happens, Cougars are pretty much hated by everyone - even by people who loved their Mondeos. Why? Because somone popular decided to take the mick and everyone else followed along.

Anyone who offhand tells you that Cougars are "rubbish" has never owned one. I guarantee it.

I've only just realised from reading his final post on the BX forum, the site is within spitting distance of our old house in Grove, I almost certainly would have driven past it each day on my commute to Abingdon!

I guess it would depend on whether he had any descendents, and whether they gave a damn about the cars.

My assumption is that his estate was liquidated and the ground cleared. I sincerely doubt that any of the cars - other than Matt's - still exist. Unless they came to the attention of a serious enthusiast with cash.