Visit to Wil Leapers estate

He did indeed Ricky, I have a feeling that the beast was very expensive to get through it`s mot

I must have asked the question at the right time

Wow, that was a good buy.
Just need a blurple now to finish the collection. :cool:

Awesome! Great purchase, mate. I look forward to seeing it at meets!

I strongly recommend that you go buy a NS wing mirror though. That car is RHD, but the nearside mirror base is for a LHD car. You'll see what I mean if you look at the angle the glass is currently at...

Awesome! Great purchase, mate. I look forward to seeing it at meets!

I strongly recommend that you go buy a NS wing mirror though. That car is RHD, but the nearside mirror base is for a LHD car. You'll see what I mean if you look at the angle the glass is currently at...

Already sussed that one Chris, it`s useless!

A few bits need attending to but it has a new mot and it`s red!

It will be seen regularly, shame I can`t take it to FF next weekend

Yes they do, all of em . Nice buy Rik. Must nip over and have gander one day. ;)

She is such a pretty girl - the colour is gorgeous. Needs some attention because she's sat around for so long (before Wil's tenure, I might add) but I look forward to seeing her becoming a club icon. For all her quirks, I love her.

Well done, Rik; if you need anything, just shout. Hell, I might even have that mirror base.

Yes they do, all of em . Nice buy Rik. Must nip over and have gander one day. ;)

Very welcome any time Alan as you know

Kettle is always on!

- - - Updated - - -

Well done Rik; it deserves to be used. (y)

This is one of the reasons I bought it Andy

Wil has a fabulous collection and it was a pleasure to meet him but he is a busy man and does not have the time to run them all as much as they need

Carol nagged me (in a nice way!) into saving it, I couldn`t prise Damian`s car from his fingers though!

Drove it back at a steady 75mph, turns out that the speedo is out and it was 85 in Carol`s car! thought everybody was having a slow day!

I'm very glad that Bruce the Laser red Cougar has been bought by a club member.
Great to meet Rik and Carol yesterday, and share their enthusiasm for these great cars.
cheers,
Wil