• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

C1

willeaper

Well-known user
Mar 24, 2014
UK
I'm still OK to break the C1 auto at Fest, and we may need the engine hoist Tony.
But I'm not sure now if Fest is the right time to do this, i.e will there be enough time etc?
Maybe it's better done another w/e, what do folks think?

Really looking forward to next w/e... Matt is calling in later today, and we'll start clearing the main marquee, (it's full of Cougars!!)
I've recently bought another C2 (an Amazon at last Colin!) so that will be here also......

cheers,

Wil

I'm still OK to break the C1 auto at Fest, and we may need the engine hoist Tony.
But I'm not sure now if Fest is the right time to do this, i.e will there be enough time etc?

Well we've got the thick end of two and a half days, so there's no harm in getting as far as we can with it...

35009102143_49924952db_c.jpg

I'm in it to win it! Let's make this weekend useful and fun, as well as an excuse to be together and eat too much meat.

Well it's definetley fest time - i've just had a visit from a member local to me, and he was driving something very special which we've waited a long time to see......Any ideas?:devilish:(y)