• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougar fest 2017 attendance list

poose

Events Co-Ordinator
Club Moderator
Jun 19, 2012
Haydock
Hi guys I need to confirm everyones attendance for this years fest so have started this new thread just so everyone can confirm what nights they are camping and then costing can be worked out and a payment thread posted. So only for those camping will you please just post below what nights you are planning to stay, I have posted the provisional list below from people showing an interest and can we please just keep this thread for this purpose thanks. (y)

Mako - fri & sat night confirmed
Burgie - fri &sat night
confirmed
Mrs ginja - fri & sat night
confirmed
D1CKL - fri & sat night
confirmed
Topcat1127- fri & sat night
confirmed
spjmorris - fri & sat night
confirmed

Last edited:
Sorry I would like to have come but it's not really do-able with the distance involved and during the kids' school term, maybe another year.

What has distance got to do with it? Bring the kids with you, they will love it.
OK HOLD FIRE, I'll see what they think this evening; it's circa 160 miles and over 3 hours each way - I'd happily drive the Cougar six hours non-stop but the kids aren't so keen to coop up for that long, plus it's a full tank of fuel, we could camp Sat only or do just Sat or Sun if there's a "better" day to come.

Thanks for all those now confirmed, if theres any more interest can you please let me know by friday so can get payment thread up at weekend as we are getting close to the date now. (y)

Sorry to post off topic, but my subscription to the site has expired... I can't seem to find how I go about renewing it. Would someone be good enough to send me a link?

Thanks
Chris

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

14 and 12.

I LOLed at Procomm's take on what Fest is - he's not entirely wrong - but we do go out for drives, find a nice place to have lunch, and even get some work done on the motors.

There are periods of time where we all sit around in camp chairs with a bottle of beer and just chill, so it's those times that it'd be important for your kids to be able to entertain themselves. Of course only you can say whether they can.

They seem nice enough, so either way I'm sure they'll be welcome!

If thats everyone confirmed now i will work costings out and get a payment thread up soon.

Congratulations on the job. Whats nights do you want to stay for, deadline is only sunday.