• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Fest 2017

willeaper

Well-known user
Mar 24, 2014
UK
Hi to all on UKCOUGAR.club!

I would like to offer my site for hosting Cougar Fest 2017, if that's what folks want.
We are getting booked up with dates for this Summer, so let me know.
We had a blast last year, happy times!
cheers,
wil

Good to hear your up for holding another fest Wil, got 3 weekends off in july, first one, 30th march,1st,2nd july....14th,15th,16th,...28th,29th,30 july, hope its around that time (y)

Fest

And then there were 3... (and the Beast is back!)....

Roll on Fest!IMG_0585.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 14
Looking forward to welcoming everyone to Fest this w/e,

I suggest a run sometime Saturday afternoon if folks want to, I'll have a spare Cougar to drive if anyone needs one lol!
Also, let's do a run out around the Malverns (like last year), and go for Sunday lunch.
It would be best to book somewhere, so let me know who is up for the 'roast dinner run'!

cheers,

Wil

I'm happy to lead or photo on Saturday mate, but as you know I'll be away Sunday.

I was thinking of photos at Eastnor Deer Park but you can't take cars in there anymore:cautious:, so I reckon we'll include Golden Valley and the watersplash at Clencher's Mill Lane (don't worry I will check the water level out beforehand but its usually only an inch or so deep).

Hope everyone who's visiting or camping have a safe journey and I'll see you soon

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Will be great to see you again!
cheers,
Wil

- - - Updated - - -

Really hope you can call in mate, (if only to get that pic of your twin Melina Cougar!)cheers,
Wil

Hi,

Just to say a big thank you to everyone that managed to make it to Cougar Fest this year.
I was great to catchup with folks, and to meet some new faces.

The weather was really good, the Ebony Cougar dismantle was um... 'educational'.... !
and will hopefully help to keep other Cougars on the road.

I will post some pics soon,

see you on the road,

cheers all,

Wil