• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Fest

Hey, forgot to say thanks again for the berth, Tony. I don't mind a tent, but the use of the wendy house was really appreciated.

Dick and I have left it in an acceptable state, I hope!

No probs Chris :)

By the way, the trifle was delicious lol (y)

Glad you enjoyed the trifle, forgot to bring a spoon, otherwise you guys wouldn't have had a look in lol.....being one of two of the 'Trifle Princes'...or fat ******* for short lol!!!!

Well guys and girls what more can I say about Fest this year, not a lot. Everyone, including Benson, had a fantastic weekend deep in the Malvern hills at Wil's recreation area. The whole weekend was topped off with a run-out through the countryside on Sunday afternoon followed by an excellent Bar Meal at the Plume of Feathers, sitting out in the sun and totally relaxing with great company. After the meal and a quick repair to Manos's car it was off to the Common for a photo shoot before heading back to Wil's. As we convoyed home there were quite a few stunned looks from pedestrians and motorists alike, two drivers actually sat back at a junction and waved us all through as he realized we were all together.
I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend with friends old and new and had a fantastic time. Great to meet newbies Ricky and JJ, as well as Mark ( Wilmottm ) and I for one will be routing for Fest 2017 to be held at Wil's place again.
A massive thanks to Tony for allowing me to share the wendy house with himself and Chris, it was a laugh. I hope you were satisfied with the way we left if. Also a massive thanks to Mo for her amazing Nyama Choma on Saturday, Fest would not be the same without it. A big thanks to everyone who turned up to make this years Fest what it was, at one point in time I think there were 18 Cougars scattered around along with a Daimler Super V8, a couple of Honda Del Sols and an old MG. Some collection of cars.
On my way back home I nipped in to see Alan as I had some delicacies from my butcher to drop off to him. He was really gutted that he could not attend this year and is really looking forward to the next meet. I stayed at Alan and Vonny's overnight and set off home on Tuesday afternoon.
Overall a fantastic long weekend for me with friends old and new. My advice to any members out there who are contemplating attending a club meet is not to think about it, JUST DO IT, you will be amazed. If I can travel 400 miles each way for most of the meets I attend, surely some of you who live a lot closer than me can show face, even if it is just a day visit.

Well, finally i'll be going home tomorrow, picking up the wendy house en route, just hope the traffic is kind lol as i'm back down here monday.............oh joy lol

Dick.......Chris........you're both very welcome........ps sorry about the snoring pmsfl