• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

CougarFest 2016 Payment Thread.

Quicksilver

Admin
Club Admin
Aug 3, 2008
South Glos.
The cost/member/night for CougarFest 2016 will be £13.50.

£325.00 divided by 24 nights booked.

Fully paid-up members will receive a contribution from the forum of £11.00 towards their costs; this will be reflected in the totals listed against each name below.

Please make your payments via Paypal, using the 'gift' option to:

ukcougarforum@virginmedia.com

Please include your USERNAME in the 'message' field and I would appreciate it if all payments could be made by midnight on Sunday 26th June 2016.

Pid_16V......................3 nights..................£29.50...PAID
D1CKL........................3 nights..................£29.50...PAID
Mako..........................3 nights..................£29.50...PAID
spjmorris....................2 nights..................£16.00
TopCat1127................3 nights..................£29.50...PAID
WildV6.......................3 nights..................£29.50...PAID
Rickysmith189.............2 nights.................£16.00...PAID
Silver Dream Machine...1 night...................£13.50...PAID
Procomm.....................2 nights.................£16.00...PAID
cougar2man.................1 night..................£13.50...Payment Agreed.
spacychick...................1 night....................£2.50...PAID

Thanks. (y)

Last edited:
Paid. The address it's coming from includes the word "Orion" and the comment was "Fest!" I apologise for not reading the instructions completely, but I work in IT and we don't do that.

Looking good!
Thanks for your help in organising Fest Andy.
My biggest challenge is to try and get the beast here for that w/e....

Sorry to say it's looking doubtful that I can get the beast here for Fest.
It's taking longer than I hoped to get the new discs etc etc, I may still trailer it over here for folks to see 'work in progress' but looking unlikely.... never mind... plenty of other Cougers here, and looking forward to welcoming everyone here and having some Cougar fun!
cheers,
Wil

Sorry to say it's looking doubtful that I can get the beast here for Fest.
It's taking longer than I hoped to get the new discs etc etc, I may still trailer it over here for folks to see 'work in progress' but looking unlikely.... never mind... plenty of other Cougers here, and looking forward to welcoming everyone here and having some Cougar fun!
cheers,
Wil
Trailer it and bring any parts available and we will fit them (y) you are sooooooooo going to have to let me have a drive when it is finished (y)

Thanks Paul, brilliant offer!
I will see what I can do, but at the moment it's on axle stands at the garage, and I'm still waiting for the new discs etc,
cheers,
Wil

I thought that too when I paid. Realised the email address was correct so didn't question it. I bet Al's bank account is looking healthy lol ;-)

I wish!
No guys, the UKC acc is setup by me for the club hence the confusion. How do you think i feel when i make my own payment, some guy with my name sends me money from somebody elses account :eek: roviding you make payments to the UKC account as above, all is fine.