• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Challenge Fest!

I ran mine past the fuse box into the wing. I have never had an issue with it at all in well over 7 years of having it installed on my car. The only thing I had to do was remove the inner wing cold air feed plastic thingy so I could then place the one with the viper into the hole. It was dead easy.

Absolutely! I'm just making sure he knows he has options and - as you rightly say - it's not a tricky job.

Running it down to the front grille isn't even that hard with the airbox out of the way, but it does involve a 90 degree and at least 75 degree bend.

Absolutely! I'm just making sure he knows he has options and - as you rightly say - it's not a tricky job.

Running it down to the front grille isn't even that hard with the airbox out of the way, but it does involve a 90 degree and at least 75 degree bend.

Yes it does. I have found my one gets all the air it needs from the wing to be fair. All I would say is it is very expensive for what it is, maybe look for a used one as £170 new is very steep for a car that gets very little use.