Red C2 on Ebay

Just having a catch up on the forum, fantastic that this car resurfaced, great buy Wil. Think it was the same one that was a member briefly here many many years ago. Did try to buy it off him at the time but he wouldn't sell. Also wondered whatever happened to the concept copy car that was made by Christian, he got slated at the time but I did like that car.

I don't think I was around at the time - it was before I joined - but I remember later comments saying that the only real problem with it was the fit&finish. Things like the flared arches not meeting up with the skirts/valences correctly. Or maybe one side was lower than the other?

Anyway I never saw it in person and it looked fine in the photos, so I wouldn't want to comment. All I will say is that I agree with you - it's a handsome car.

I don't think I was around at the time - it was before I joined - but I remember later comments saying that the only real problem with it was the fit&finish. Things like the flared arches not meeting up with the skirts/valences correctly. Or maybe one side was lower than the other?

Anyway I never saw it in person and it looked fine in the photos, so I wouldn't want to comment. All I will say is that I agree with you - it's a handsome car.

Chris, am i right in thinking your post is regarding Christians "S"? and that you have posted this reply in the wrong thread? :D
C

Chris, am i right in thinking your post is regarding Christians "S"? and that you have posted this reply in the wrong thread? :D
C

I see what you mean! Yes and no. I was answering Rich K's second sentence; "Also wondered whatever happened to the concept copy car that was made by Christian, he got slated at the time but I did like that car."

In other words, the subject sort of changed but it was subtle. I apologise for the lack of tranparency!

I see what you mean! Yes and no. I was answering Rich K's second sentence; "Also wondered whatever happened to the concept copy car that was made by Christian, he got slated at the time but I did like that car."

In other words, the subject sort of changed but it was subtle. I apologise for the lack of tranparency!

ou mean this one? https://forums.ukcougar.club/threads/30932-COUGAR-S-Spotted-It-came-out-of-the-sun-and-disappeared so as not to get threads confused i'll add some info in there to answer a couple of questions.

Just popped my head in and nice to see a lot of familiar names still around as well as my old Masitaly wheels on Alans car still going strong. Still love. the look of a Roushed Cougar 😀
These days i drive a sedate new Vitara and prob the best driving car I've ever owned in 45 years a 2007 2.0 Mx5 ZSport. Saw a low miler Cougar up for a high price a while back so hopefully they will fall into the classic status at some time.