• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2016

I wonder if the local paper The Ledbury Reporter might be interested in doing a feature, might be good for promoting the club, thats if its ok with Will.

I know a bit late I have been off for a while trying to my phone out and looking for a new car. I would love to make it but can't with no wheels. As usual I make a ginger cake if someone is willing to pick it up on the way. As live on the A5 now.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I wonder if the local paper The Ledbury Reporter might be interested in doing a feature, might be good for promoting the club, thats if its ok with Will.

They won't care. What we're doing is really great, but it's not news. They want drama, and I hope that's not what we're offering.

I know a bit late I have been off for a while trying to my phone out and looking for a new car. I would love to make it but can't with no wheels. As usual I make a ginger cake if someone is willing to pick it up on the way. As live on the A5 now.

Do you want to be there? Is this something we can make happen?

Im not a million miles away from you, I have a spare seat going if you want to go? But im going friday till sunday?

Do you want to be there? Is this something we can make happen?

Yes Rick is offering me a lift but unsure of what to bring as still have my 8 berth tent don't have anything smaller. The only things I'm missing is a chair, kettle and a pump.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
And my kitchen stand for the stove.

Yes we are stopping in the same tent. Not in the same room lol it will my big ass tent lol (the garage lol)

Just making the ginger cake now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't find the food list so, I will see if burgers, sausages and fryed onions for the Bbq