Dashcam Footage

MRT803

Tech Admin
Club Admin
Mar 30, 2012
Nottingham
Just like the What Have You Done to Your Cougar today? and What are you listening to? threads that are continuous, just had the idea to do the same for dashcam footage. So if you've got any interesting footage you would like to share (which you don't think needs a separate thread), please add them here.

Here's one to kick us off. I actually uploaded this to put in another thread, but I can't find it for the life of me.

I'd need a bleep machine to upload footage from a dashcam! :LOL:

One of those things I keep intending to buy, really want a discreet one that can be left permanently in place.

I'd need a bleep machine to upload footage from a dashcam! :LOL:

One of those things I keep intending to buy, really want a discreet one that can be left permanently in place.

My mate has this one, which I think is pretty discreet :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ELEPHAS-Nov...=UTF8&qid=1450696472&sr=1-12&keywords=dashcam

It's the same internals as the one I have (which although it feels quite cheap, is excellent where it counts (great footage and sound).

He has it nestled next to the rear view mirror, and you'd never see it, and if you did would assume its some OEM part :)

That all looks familiar Mark, is that the old Raleigh factory?
Bit before my time, but a quick search suggest that was the site of Raleigh, but not likely the actual factory building.

"The 1957 factories were demolished in 1996, and Raleigh sold part of the site (now the Jubilee Campus) to the University of Nottingham in 1997."

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.9553876,-1.1922899,17.17z

He cut another guy up straight after too!

I know, he waved to acknowledge his mistake, then carried straight on into the middle lane regardless, t**t!

I'd need a bleep machine to upload footage from a dashcam!
lol.gif

Might have to move this to the over 18's section! :LOL:

hoping to get one of these dash cam thing's for christmas....especially after nearly having a collision with a beemer that cut me up few weeks back..

love this idea..should see some interesting ones soon i think.

My cams in permanently and i'm so used to it being there, i don't even think about it. I must remember to eject the card and have a look through, especially the last couple of weeks, i've seen some right idiots oh but the incar audi might need a few edits :)

hoping to get one of these dash cam thing's for christmas....especially after nearly having a collision with a beemer that cut me up few weeks back..

love this idea..should see some interesting ones soon i think.

I've saved some hilarious near-misses and some colossally bad driving, but isn't it ironic that the one time I got hit, it was outside the camera's view?

I need a rearward-facing one as well.

I love hearing people's reactions caught on dash cam. Is that sadistic of me?

I need to get a camera, especially since some really good ones are on offer at Halfrauds

I've saved some hilarious near-misses and some colossally bad driving, but isn't it ironic that the one time I got hit, it was outside the camera's view?

I need a rearward-facing one as well.

The one i have atm is a dual view one but the rear view is very narrow and really only useful for viewing the passenger reactions. :)

I love hearing people's reactions caught on dash cam. Is that sadistic of me?

I need to get a camera, especially since some really good ones are on offer at Halfrauds

Dashcam footage taught me everything I need to know about swearing in Russian.