Your MOT history

Bizzarely, my T241MOB shows on vehicleenquiry as taxed and MOT (SORN when I bought it), yet can't be found on the MOT history page!!
Try it yourself to see.

Bizzarely, my T241MOB shows on vehicleenquiry as taxed and MOT (SORN when I bought it), yet can't be found on the MOT history page!!
Try it yourself to see.

http://www.ukvehicle.com

Numberplates > T > T241 > T241M > T241MOB
Share this page:

[h=1]T241MOB Ford Cougar[/h] T241MOB is a Black 1999 Ford Cougar with a numberplate first registered in Birmingham in 1999. This Coupe was first used on the road on Monday 31st May 1999 and previously had the registration N666VRL.

OMG!!!!!!!! lol KY53TUH have a read pmsl o_O

LOL Lord above.

You want a laugh (and a view of how I deal with my cars) have a look at W142KET. :edit: I've owned her since the welding, and yes I put her through with mis-matched wheels because I wanted everything else tested. I expected that fail for that reason.

wow
ive just discovered why i had yellow crayon on certain parts of the car when i got it..
oddly it failed a test b4 i had her for corrosion on all the brake pipes and then passed a bit later...they haven't been replaced and there not corroded ether..sounds like a dodgy mot..

fantastic site ,thanks mike.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG!!!!!!!! lol KY53TUH have a read pmsl o_O

she's had some fun in her life hasn't she...:LOL:

Bizzarely, my T241MOB ... can't be found on the MOT history page!!....
Yey!
After contacting the site back then, and receiving a reply to the effect there were known to be bugs, last week when I tried, all the MOT history back to 2005 is online!

Mine doesn't read too badly, although may have to get a few bit's done before the next mot though, especially these bits:

• Test date1 July 2015
  • Expiry date1 July 2016
  • Test ResultPass
  • Odometer reading73,061 miles
  • MOT test number1196 4268 5187
  • Advisory notice item(s)
    Offside Front Suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (2.4.A.3)
    Offside Front constant velocity joint gaiter deteriorated, but preventing the ingress of dirt (2.5.C.1a)
    rear exhaust mount weak

Thanks for spotting this Dan. I found this one a liitle odd :-

Nearside Rear Shock absorber has a serious fluid leak |2.7.3|

I'm sure I've seen some MOT Tester's advice indicating to look for even an oil film on visible components, so not sure why 'serious fluid leak' should ever be necessary.

Also, there seems to be a lot of repetition in that list. Items with the same cause and different descriptions. other than the onvious NS / OS / Front / Rear. Rear Parking brake amused me too, anyone got a front parking brake ? That would make handbrake turns even more exciting !

According to that too Noel there are Diesel Cougars , I think its relying on what has been entered at the time of the test.

As for the shock absorber one ive seen ' Light misting of oil' throw an advisory allowing a pass so im guessing the failure would have to incidate that the leak is serious to throw a fail

Your's is petrol ?! I knew I was doing something wrong.

I'm thinking serious fluid leaks only last for about a day as it very quickly gets pumped out. On Norfolk roads anyway - lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another curious one :-

Offside Obligatory mirror seriously damaged, affecting the rear view |8.1.2a|

I didn't think wing mirrors were 'obligatory', so is this something that should only apply to a van ? Clearly a van must have wing mirrors or there would be no rear view at all in most.

Was there a Cougar Van as well as a diesel ?!