Merry Christmas

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
All,

This year has seen many changes in the club. I hope all of them for the better! We are moving on as a club into 2015 where I hope we can attend a good amount of shows in good numbers and show the world the forgotten Ford.

I'd like to take this time to wish all of you and your families a very happy xmas and new year. I hope that xmas gives you the time off to spend precious moments with loved ones and you get lots of cougar related goodies! and I hope that new years doesnt give you too much of a hangover :sick:

Here's to 2015

Rob (y)

And to you mate I am very glad I joined the club as it has not only helped me learn about the car but the friendship I have found has been a great boost when I really needed it.
All the best to you and your family, and to all 'staff' and forum members:)

Merry Christmas to you too Rob. And everyone else in Cougarland. Whoever and wherever you are - eat, drink, be merry and hope Father Christmas brings you everything you wished for! :beer: :)

Bit late to the party as usual :rolleyes: hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a better new new year.

Eat drink and be merry.....

...For tomorrow we diet :oops:

Thanks Bobster, hope you had a great one. First one for both Rach and I as a married couple. Also first Christmas off in 8 years!! So it was great to be home with the wife and family opening loads of pressies, eating tonnes (getting fatter by the day...who cares! lol!!) and drinking lots too. Unfortunately though I am now back to work...ugghhh!!! But it was great while it lasted.

A very Happy and prosperous 2015 to you and to all the Cougar guys and girls on here, lets hope it's a great year!!!! See a lot of you hopefully in 2015 at some of the many meets :)