Membership Price Reduction

MRT803

Tech Admin
Club Admin
Mar 30, 2012
Nottingham
From 1st January 2015* the annual Club Membership fee will drop from £18 to £15.

It's been the best part of a year since the change of ownership and since this time we have had a much clearer view of the club finances.

The 1 week access pass will remain at £5

From all of the Admin Team, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (or any other holiday you may celebrate). (y)

*It's likely that I will change it at some point on 31st December, I don't want to be on the computer at new year.

"Buy a Cougar in 2014, he thought. Sign up for the UkCougar website now, he thought"

I'm kidding. Good news and maybe we'll get some new faces turn up as a result. Bit of a shame there aren't many American Mercury owners here since it'd be interesting to know what it's like owning a Cougar in the states.

"Buy a Cougar in 2014, he thought. Sign up for the UkCougar website now, he thought"

I'm kidding. Good news and maybe we'll get some new faces turn up as a result. Bit of a shame there aren't many American Mercury owners here since it'd be interesting to know what it's like owning a Cougar in the states.
Just join new edge cougar owners forum ( NECO ) Its free to join and exactly the same as here only in the USA

Can anyone tell me how I pay my 15 quid, can't find the info but I'm sure it's on here somewhere obvious (to everyone except me LOL)

- - - Updated - - -

Found it. job done.

In addition to the Membership Price Reduction a window sticker will be available, free of charge, to all new forum users who take out an annual membership and to present members on renewal of their annual membership.

The dates on the sticker denote the current period of membership and will change with the months as we progress through the year.

Eligible members will receive a PM at the end of their particular month of joining/renewal with details of where to send their postal address in order to obtain one.

The stickers are 76mm/3" in diameter.

sticker.jpg

Ooh my renewel is coming up this month.......will look forward to the sticker (are these made by our own Uncle Al?)