T Shirts for Matt

V6SINGH

Official UKCougar Stuntman
Jul 29, 2005
BE11 3ND
As title, need to get a few more definite numbers. I will list those I see on the other thread as expressing interest. If your name is on the FB list already, please just say so.

Whether these are worn on the day or not is TBC, either way we still need numbers. I appreciate the notice is very short but as many of you that could confirm tonight would be appreciated. Cost TBC on receipt of numbers.

List :

Alan Pid - M
Chris Mako - GUESSED MEDIUM
Andy QS - XXL
Mike mmikey82 - LRG
Manos - XXL + XL
backseateducation - GUESSED LRG
John Everton XL + M
DickL - XL
Jim Lucid - XL
Alan Acemelon - LRG

Facebook list :

Dave Loon
Rich Elliott - 2 x LRG
Peter Froud - LRG

PLEASE ADD WHAT SIZE YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR SHIRT TOO.

Thanks

Kully

Last edited:
Two in L please (just posted it on FB too before seeing this, please excuse the double tap), one for me and one for Joanne.

Ok guys, I've had to submit numbers and sizes this morning due to timescale and wanting these done for just over a weeks time. They're being organised by someone who has a friend with a large printing company. So we don't miss out, I've guessed the sizes that weren't down and incase, I'm ordering a few extras in different sizes.

Anyone else wanting ting adding to the list, post up anyway and I'll see what is possible.

Thanks

Hey Kully, as per FB message from Rach - XL will be ok for me and a Medium for Rach (she normally wears a girly 14...whatever size that is? lol!) Many Thanks, Tim.

Order went in this morning Tim. If you were on the FB list they'll have been in the order.